The list of mass shootings in the US just since 2005 is 65 pages long. How many pages will take before we say enough?
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by jsfox
- We've had a good run. We've been together 21 years, 7 of them legally wed. But this is all about to crash and burn around our ears thanks to 66-year-old Sylvia Driskell of Auburn Nebraska. ...701 comments 448 Recs
- Democratic constituency groups opposed to war with Iran are furious that New York Democrat and Senate Minority Leader "heir apparent" Chuck Schumer is threatening to scuttle the possibility of a ...125 comments 199 Recs
- 61 comments 144 Recs
- -183 comments 110 Recs
- The Urban ...15 comments 27 Recs
- May I just say that OUR President has really, really fucking shined after the absolute electoral drubbing we received a few weeks ago? I mean, seriously, his message has been pitch perfect, he hasn'...350 comments 316 Recs
- A newly released Gallup poll finds that: Over seven in 10 Americans who bought new health insurance policies through the government exchanges earlier this year rate the quality of their healthcare ...1 comments 8 Recs
- The last time we had a huge meta shitstorm: HEY, YOU F--ING DUMBS--TS! What the f*#k is wrong with you f*#king a*#holes for f*#k's sake because sometimes name-calling is a f*#king must in order to ...31 comments 18 Recs
- The Pacific ocean is warming rapidly. This is apparently the early stage of a developing El Nino which will likely lead to record global warmth in the next 2 years. The day after President Obama ...135 comments 141 Recs
- Do you agree with this statement? "But, as harsh as this sounds, your dead kids don’t trump my Constitutional rights." Please take a moment and respond in the comments section. Thank you.910 comments 238 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.