Tell your friends. Tell your neighbors. Yesterday was too late for 20 little kids.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by hobie1616
- Now, in the middle of the afternoon, people will be able to see you when the sun shines on you The NY Post ran a story a couple of days ago about how ...61 comments 159 Recs
- This is my first diary. I had always imagined that my first DK diary would be something substantial, carefully-crafted, and focused on the kind of special issues that I have particular knowledge of. ...334 comments 470 Recs
- A Louisiana state senator took to the state senate floor to rake Governor Bobby Jindal over the coals for issuing the executive order after the 'license to discriminate' legislation failed in ...25 comments 65 Recs
- Jay Z with the family of slain Baltimore man Freddie Gray Jay Z is a charitable dude. For some reason, though, it's never enough for people who insist that if they were him they'd do so much more. ...11 comments 27 Recs
- Almost all of us (probably all of us) have experienced bullying of one or more types in our lives. It comes from our "friends" (even those who often really are what we think of as friends), from ...32 comments 29 Recs
- As we hear and see more and more reports of violence by police officers directed at innocent and not-so-innocent citizens, some observers have commented on the "militarization" of our police forces.75 comments 95 Recs
- Can't walk into the ER? Call 911. Donald Siefken is a 64-year-old Army vet from the Seattle area. He was making a late-night run to the airport so his wife could catch a red-eye flight. Along the ...172 comments 206 Recs
- The only course open to us now is to make an assault by fire on the barbarians under cover of night. Sun Tzu One byproduct of warfare, horrible as it may be, is that technology tends to make ...53 comments 75 Recs
- Austin city manager holds bizarre training session on how to deal with female-dominated city councilFemale city council members asking too many questions, as females do. Residents of Austin, Texas recently elected several women to the city council. For the first time in the history of Austin, the ...169 comments 168 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.