The answer is, it doesn't say that. So basically, we just make stuff up as we go along in this country while along the way discriminating against the mentally ill. We interpret "the constitution" the way we want to interpret it, without any logical basis and wonder why we can't agree on anything. If the laws in this country have no logical basis they become a source of argument and confusion. And let's not confuse logic with common sense. Common sense is not the same as consistent logic. How 'bout we change "mentally ill" to "black", or "hispanic", or maybe "female" and see what it sounds like????The only way to treat EVERY individual in this country equal is to either let everyone bear arms or not let everyone bear arms otherwise we are guilty of discrimination and that is not what this country stands for.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by buckshot face
- Nine people shot to death at a family restaurant . Dozens of others stabbed, beaten, and seriously injured. Over 100 guns recovered. Sounds like one of the ...734 comments 735 Recs
- Last year a monster Kelvin wave (bubble of warm water) formed in the pacific and started heading eastward. Often times this is the forerunner of an El Nino event. The Kelvin wave surfaced and was ...123 comments 217 Recs
- Leading up to the 1968 Tet Offensive , the Pentagon tried to convince the American public that it was winning the war. General Bruce Palmer, Jr., one of Westmoreland's three Field Force ...183 comments 170 Recs
- (photo courtesy of Greenpeace) Whoopsies. From The Guardian : Royal Dutch Shell has been accused of pursuing a strategy that would lead to potentially catastrophic climate change after an ...220 comments 377 Recs
- Less than one month after Freddie Gray died following his ...26 comments 38 Recs
- http://www.wsj.com/articles/pharmaceutical-companies-buy-rivals-drugs-then-jack-up-the-prices-1430096431 Another article on the same subject noted that Albuterol tablets have gone from $11 to over $...39 comments 73 Recs
- Fight dumbassery everywhere you see it. We've been way too tolerant.600 comments 427 Recs
- I come here not to particularly urge that a baseball owner/executive be idolized but it's worth noting what the Chief Operating Office of the Baltimore Orioles John Angelos said following protests ...74 comments 391 Recs
- Last Update : from me for now--have to start my day. There's really nothing good coming out of this, except that the epicenter wasn't actually IN Kathmandu or Pokhara. Death toll is currently ...101 comments 128 Recs
- Vaccines do one thing: save countless lives It's been debunked before , but it will continue to have to be debunked ...59 comments 45 Recs
buckshot face's Tags
- No current results.
buckshot face's Blogroll
- No current results.