Where is my right to be free from the tyranny of the minority who own guns? The gun lobby has been so successful in stopping any real measures to control the flow of weaponry that now they can comfortably suggest that we need to EXPAND where guns should be allowed. Where are my rights to NOT be subjected to this insanity? Where is the respect for people who actively choose not to use or own a gun? Is the landscape of this discussion so tilted that we can't or won't see that the majority may not want to own a gun?
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by BiltmoreOswald
- “Let them see what they’ve done.” -- Jacqueline Kennedy. “I want the world to see what they did to my baby." -- Emmet Till's mother. “I owed it to him as his mother, the good, the bad ...372 comments 424 Recs
- I don't have time to talk. These multiple intruders are breaking into my house, and I want to keep my cool so I can empty round after round into them as they pop into the room from windows, air ducts,39 comments 34 Recs
- Back in 2007-08, those of us engaged in the Obama-Edwards-Clinton debates on this site couldn't shut up about the difference ...207 comments 284 Recs
- This is the first time I've copied over an entire article of mine from the Daily Beast and I'm probably infringing my own copyright, but I think this is an important discussion and I can only join ...301 comments 144 Recs
- If there was not reason enough already to commute the sentence of CIA whistleblower John Kiriakou, then surely CIA heir apparent Michael Vickers leaking the name of an undercover U.S. Special ...42 comments 138 Recs
- In Memoriam Ana Grace Marquez-Greene con amor y lagrimas To the family of Ana Grace. We are strangers. Today we reach out to you, and all the families who lost loved ones in this ...140 comments 298 Recs
- 251 comments 688 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.