I'm sorry I'm a lying hypocrite, but, really, aren't all politicians? By the way, I hate government, so be sure to vote for me.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
jo fish, radarlady, peacestpete, JeffW, elwior, DefendOurConstitution, a2nite, glorificus, howabout, friendly person
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by numi
- The Rolling Jubilee , a project of StrikeDebt , has just announced that it has accumulated enough in donations to retire, rip up, forgive, burn, cause to cease to exist, negate and otherwise force ...65 comments 176 Recs
- This is rather interesting. The WSJ has a lengthy article out today that supposedly shows how we've gotten to the point we are in the fiscal cliff negotiations. And if true, it kind of makes even ...785 comments 575 Recs
- Strengthening the American manufacturing sector may seem like one of those things that you, as an individual, can't do anything about. While it's true that action by the government to encourage ...67 comments 72 Recs
- Wow. If you can tolerate the sheer offensiveness of the WBC, it's great to see Russell help these guys alienate themselves further from normal folk. And you must see the "WBC Who's going to Hell" ...28 comments 37 Recs
- So is today the end of the world? No - depending on how you define "world," anyway. For the ancients and even some of the moderns, "the end of the world" means the literal end of the literal, factual,45 comments 55 Recs
- Just in time for the post Holiday South Florida Social Season, the clock just may have run out for the management of Palm Beach County's premier performing arts center. A production of Jersey Boys ...4 comments 4 Recs
- In light of the election post mortems taking place among conservatives, perhaps no one is more delusional, with the exception of Karl Rove, than Grover Norquist. Norquist, a high priest of limited ...16 comments 15 Recs
- It's not just that Evangelicals' message is flawed. It's that the religious right's theology and morality are downright _pernicious_, and America has had enough. This post is a different ...312 comments 244 Recs
- The times keep changing, for the better. A courageous group of College Republicans from Fordham University rescinded their invite to Ann Coulter after student protest and a blistering critique from ...18 comments 20 Recs
- A few days before the election Erick Erickson wrote a diary entry called " 50,000 Feet Looking Down ". Kossack pollwatcher wrote a dairy about it, as did a few others. It's basically a doom and ...38 comments 35 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.