“Their conception of what the country is about, they really were sure the country would reject Barack Obama,” he continued. “I do think it hits them hard. The fear I have, why this election stung, I think, Obama has successfully de-ratified some of the Reagan revolution in a way that Clinton never could and didn’t even try to. That’s what freaks people out, that feeling in their gut, either Obama has changed the country, or the country has sufficiently changed that they don’t have a problem with Obama. That’s what eats at people.”
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by FisherOfRolando
- A few days ago I sat down with my son and watched the premiere episode of Cosmos: A Space-Time Odyssey , the sequel/followup/re-imagining of the pivotal 1980 miniseries created and hosted by the ...226 comments 256 Recs
- Everyone knows that US troops, under the umbrella of the United Nations, entered Korea in June 1950 to counter the North Korean invasion. But most people don't know that this was not the first time ...10 comments 15 Recs
- I watched the live stream of the hearing before the judge in Trenton who will decide how and with what Stepian and Kelly will comply with the Legislature's subpoenas, or not. I have two ...7 comments 3 Recs
- Reid Schar and lawyers for Bridget Kelly and Bill Stepien battle over subpoena requirements in courtChristopher Baxter and Susan K. Livio report the legal battle going on now at the Mercer County Criminal Courthouse over whether Bridget Kelly and Bill Stepien should have to respond to subpoenas ...12 comments 19 Recs
- Dunt dunt dunnnn... From USA Today : TRENTON, N.J. — The lawyer for a New Jersey Legislature joint committee probing the George Washington Bridge lane closure hinted in court Tuesday that more ...120 comments 191 Recs
- This won't take long. This woman is a dangerous human being. Recklessly so. So dangerous that Charles P. Pierce actually posted an unprecedented Saturday post just for her. Below is what she had ...24 comments 21 Recs
- From the Atlantic Highlands Herald : Trenton, NJ - Late yesterday afternoon, Fair Share Housing Center (FSHC) was denied access to integrity monitor reports that are in the possession of the NJ ...100 comments 239 Recs
- 32 comments 32 Recs
- There has been a lot of controversy on Daily Kos over the possibility that some people posting diaries and comments on the site could be paid operatives for various interest groups and government ...667 comments 333 Recs
- Things are looking tough for our favorite corporate exploiters. The ...325 comments 267 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.