I personally have seen a broad range of opinions on climate change expressed on DailyKos. Moreover, it would appear that most people are silent. A poll gives people a chance to register their views without having to participate in comments. (Of course, feel free to do so if you choose.) Thinking that it is useful for all of to know what the distribution of views among us is, I offer the following quick poll.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Words In Action
- There are many factors weighing on my mind as I consider a run for Congress. One of the biggest is that too many members of Congress have become pawns of corporate titans, Wall Street bankers and ...4 comments 7 Recs
- It must be an interesting conversation to behold between the president and his people who are desperately trying to figure out how to prop up this piece of crap called the Trans Pacific Partnership. ...8 comments 11 Recs
- The sign behind him was supposed to say IDIOT, but nobody could spell it. The supposed _Jade Helm 15_ conspiracy may be the single stupidest thing to come out of Texas in 20 years, and for a state ...195 comments 144 Recs
- in our cities". NPR this morning finally gave us some useful information regarding our race/poverty problem with their interview of Richard Rothstein of the Economic Policy Institute by NPR ...11 comments 7 Recs
- I watch my fair share of Scandinavian police procedurals--The Bridge, Fortitude, The Killing, among others--and I'm continuously amazed by how pleasant and polite the cops are. They are almost ...5 comments 2 Recs
- On May 19th, Philadelphia voters will elect their party candidates for all city offices. 1199, led by the legendary Henry Nicholas, AFSCME, and almost all of organized labor are pushing as hard as ...19 comments 12 Recs
- 29 comments 16 Recs
- So earlier today I posted a bit of a tragicomic poll , meant to bring people to grips with some dark thoughts. So to bring things full circle, I thought I would try one more thought experiment. ...8 comments 4 Recs
- As different as agricultural trees are from the forest, the California drought is devastating to the entire ecosystem with varying effects relative to the state's economy. The areas that will feel ...19 comments 22 Recs
Words In Action's Tags
- Aaron Swartz (180)
- American Clean Energy Agenda (6)
- anthony leiserowitz (2)
- Austerity (5022)
- Bill McKibben (594)
- Climate Change (24724)
- Climate Cliff (35)
- Climate Science (297)
- Collectivism (56)
- EFF (229)
- Energy (19292)
- Environment (45747)
- Global Warming (15316)
- global warming denial (39)
- Income Inequality (4770)
- James Hansen (340)
- Music (10283)
- Occupy Wall Street (14299)
- Paul Krugman (3534)
- Permaculture (249)