Today, State Senator Barbara Buono kicked off her campaign for Governor of New Jersey. It will be an uphill battle, but Buono's message of equality, fairness, and real job creation will resonate with voters once Chris Christie's Sandy shine wears off. Here are her remarks from today.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
glitterscale, Gooserock, sayitaintso, liz dexic, gpoutney, elwior, Lujane, luckylizard, Dirtandiron, petral, slowbutsure, MRA NY, Davui, a2nite, MartyM, james321, peptabysmal, ShoshannaD, Lily O Lady
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by deciminyan
- Hi Daily Kos Community -- I am sure you know like I do that Chris Christie is going to run for President in 2016. Every time you look, it seems like he is at another political event.14 comments 27 Recs
- Bill Of Rights Thanks to the judicial activism of the right-wing extremists of the Roberts Court, there is an individual constitutional right to bear arms. That is the current law. That is the ...625 comments 103 Recs
- If you're on Facebook, you've probably been inundated with all things Papal today. But, if you follow news of Facebook , you might have heard that founder Mark Zuckerberg is hosting a fundraiser for ...6 comments 16 Recs
- Just a brief thought to get out there. I listened this morning to John Kerry describing Mitt Romney as the closer who will say anything to close the deal, even if he does not know that much about it.14 comments 9 Recs
- -----hi folks - yeah, it's been a while and I know it is full on "top of the ticket time", but here is a pretty cool story about a teacher, a progressive with no prior interest in politics before ...8 comments 52 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.