Here's the link again you can donate to:With a huge special Senate election coming up in June in Massachusetts, we can't afford to lose all of the momentum we gained in 2012 re-electing President Obama and sending more candidates who are fighting for the middle class to the U.S. Senate.
Ed Markey is our candidate -- a passionate leader who's taken on the tough fights. We need to rally around Ed right out of the gate to help him build a winning campaign.Ed's campaign has set a $500,000 goal to kick off his grassroots network in February. Can you contribute $10 or more to help him out?
This is going to be a fast race and Ed must build a powerful grassroots organization right away.
Help Ed's campaign hit this $500,000 kickoff goal. Contribute $10 or more today.I've always been able to count on you to support leaders that fight for the values we share. Ed is one of those leaders and he needs our support today.
I hope you'll help me help him by contributing a few dollars today.
Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee Chairman, Senator Michael Bennet (D. CO), is fundraising for Progressive Democratic Congressman Ed Markey (D. MA) for the 2013 Special Election in Massachusetts to succeed outgoing Senator, Secretary of State John Kerry (D. MA). Markey is going up against Conservative Democrat, Stephen Lynch:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
wdrath, rolet, AnotherMassachusettsLiberal, jarbyus, ban nock, CuriousBoston, JGibson, ShoshannaD, MethuenProgressive
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski lost her 2010 primary, and she may be a conservative target again Last week, Roll Call reported that state Sen. Mike ...2 comments 6 Recs
- The Senate voted 62-38 Thursday morning to advance the ...81 comments 34 Recs
- This is worth the 155 seconds it takes to watch, if for no other reason than it will bring a smile to your face. A friend once told me that the secret of Monty Python's success was that the ...134 comments 217 Recs
- Elizabeth Warren wants Hillary Clinton to say "no" to Fast ...7 comments 19 Recs
- In the wake of Jeb Bush's whiplash-producing reversal last week, the U.S. media is engaged in a feeding frenzy over who would have supported the Iraq war " knowing what we know now ." ...57 comments 75 Recs
- I don't know how these people remember to keep breathing . Sen. ...62 comments 53 Recs
- (photo credit: G. Pisano) On Hardball tonight, Chris Matthews interviewed ex-CIA Deputy Director (and Acting Director) under George W. Bush, Michael Morrell. Here is a ...271 comments 439 Recs
- (image courtesy of SwitchYourBank.org) Late-night breaking from Bloomberg : UBS Group AG said its main unit will plead guilty to fraud in the U.S. for manipulating benchmark interest rates ...169 comments 298 Recs
- Nancy Pelosi could be key in the fight over fast-track trade legislation. Senate Majority Leader Mitch ...46 comments 58 Recs
- Matt Bevin has apparently won the Kentucky GOP nod for governor by 83 votes. We were expecting a tight GOP gubernatorial primary in Kentucky, but not this tight! With all precincts reporting, tea ...17 comments 19 Recs
- No current results.