This is not a TTFN -- I'm not going to "take a break for my sanity" or whatever other reasons folks have given -- but it is a "So Long For Lent". Lent starts tomorrow morning, and this year my Lenten resolution is to give up political blogging in preparation for Easter. I'll be back on Easter Monday, but between now and then -- I'll miss ya'll. Take care.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by demimondian
- It's the biggest primary night of the year with eight states going to the polls. Our guide to tonight's races can be found here. The poll closing times are below, with some notes: • Alabama : 8:153 comments 12 Recs
- It didn't get a lot of attention, but U.S. Sen. Tim Scott (R-SC) declared war on public education for students with special needs last month when he introduced the CHOICE Act ( S. 1909, "Creating ...16 comments 63 Recs
- Recently, as a result of Katie Couric's irresponsible report on concern about HPV vaccinations, there have been a number of diaries in which commenters have raised concerns about the safety of ...90 comments 98 Recs
- 58 comments 31 Recs
- with everything else in the state reportedly in, Herring's lead over Obenshain had dropped from 117 to 106. Fairfax counted its provisionals 160-103, for a net pickup of 57. Added to 106, the ...109 comments 195 Recs
- Since the Fukushima Dai-ichi disaster on March 11, 2011 and with more frequency recently, there are many reports in the media of the potential impact of radioactivity from Japan causing ...311 comments 62 Recs
- I've noticed a significant number of breathless reports of the threat that radionuclides leaking from the damaged Fukushima reactors present to organisms (including humans) resident on the west ...69 comments 17 Recs
- Workers remove unused fuel rod from Fukushima Daiichi Unit 4 spent fuel pool July, ...170 comments 252 Recs
- Now that the Republican temper tantrum that cost our economy billions of dollars and negatively impacted hundreds of thousands of American lives is finally over, the GOP is getting back to the ...64 comments 29 Recs
- In the aftermath of the shutdown publicity stunt, I'd like to take a moment for a friendly public service announcement. This morning, I've seen several examples online where we're inadvertently ...48 comments 54 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.