My significant other is much, much older than I am. She had cancer previously and chemotherapy after surgery. An exam reveàled an abnormality. Her doctor will give her another exam tomorrow morning. We are both worried. She has had a hard life. She just started her own floral shop. Wish us good news tomorrow.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
JekyllnHyde, Radiowalla, True North, murphy, Farugia, WisePiper, begone, irishwitch, newpioneer, TomP, greengemini, JoanMar, sharonsz, Betty Pinson, annominous, worldlotus, zenox, parsonsbeach, OldSoldier99
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Vote4Obamain2012
- marabout40 is now in Rochester, NY. She has been there since September 1. Many of you are aware that she has been homeless, jobless, and is a cancer survivor. Within days of arriving in Rochester, ...152 comments 203 Recs
- In an interview with shock jock Artie Lange on Wednesday, San Francisco 49ers cornerback Chris Culliver let his homophobia banner fly just in time to embarrass his entire team headed into the Super ...155 comments 58 Recs
- Sen. Chris Murphy Newly elected Sen. Chris Murphy hadn't even been sworn into office yet when unspeakable tragedy struck his state in Newtown. In its aftermath, he's not being cautious. He's not ...77 comments 115 Recs
- Not scary enough. Needs a bayonet mount, maybe. I'm not much a fan of picking on witnesses in Senate hearings—I'm sure that, as we speak, Michelle Malkin is hot on the story of what Gabby Gifford'...212 comments 43 Recs
- A better question: Are Latinos (and Asians) choosing to cement their vote for the party that actually gives a shit about the things they care about, like immigration, while Republicans continue ...76 comments 36 Recs
- This is a brief diary just to break the news , this is a rare instance of a corporation pleading guilty to manslaughter. Before she ruled, U.S. District Judge Sarah Vance heard testimony from ...54 comments 65 Recs
- (Originally posted to The Motley Moose .) A strong cold front that is currently moving through the Central Plains states will act as the proverbial spark in the powder keg this afternoon, firing ...80 comments 179 Recs
- Crossposted from Hillbilly Report. Most Republicans are pretty amazing. They want low road employers to either outsource jobs or pay low wages with no benefits at the jobs they keep here. ...191 comments 406 Recs
- President Obama speaks at his second inaugural (1/21/2013). (Dialogue taken from season ...145 comments 135 Recs
- By BILL MOYERS and MICHAEL WINSHIP The inauguration of a president is one of those spectacles of democracy that can make us remember we're part of something big and enduring. So for a few hours ...222 comments 789 Recs
- No current results.