In "honor" of FOX News' Steven Crowder's "hilarious" dig at Ashley Judd at CPAC yesterday, I've dusted off The Chart and put together Volume V of the infamous Republican Rape Advisory Chart:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
antirove, cosette, middleagedhousewife, Pandoras Box, bluetownship, Wreck Smurfy, luckylizard, Denise Oliver Velez, BlueOak, ontheleftcoast, antimony, allergywoman, surelyujest, Horace Boothroyd III, LaraJones
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Brainwrap
- Running health insurance exchanges, states have found, is a complicated and expensive proposition. For a handful of states, that meant opting to use the federal Obamacare exchange, which is now ...16 comments 22 Recs
- I imagine you all have seen the current Recommended diary " In Defense of Shaun King ", within which there is much spirited discussion regarding alleged repeated factual errors in a multitude of ...353 comments 201 Recs
- This is worth the 155 seconds it takes to watch, if for no other reason than it will bring a smile to your face. A friend once told me that the secret of Monty Python's success was that the ...137 comments 222 Recs
- Police, apparently from the 30th precinct near West Harlem in New York City, attempted to illegally detain two teenage girls from the community. As you will see in the video below the fold, these ...263 comments 240 Recs
- Yeah, there's no health insurance app there, either. Jeb Bush believes Obamacare should be repealed.123 comments 53 Recs
- (illustration by DonkeyHotey) From The New York Times : Mr. Bush, the former governor of Florida, had just concluded a town-hall-style meeting when Ms. (Ivy) Ziedrich demanded to be heard. “202 comments 565 Recs
- So by now, most of you have heard the sad, sad tale of Luis Lang, an unbelievably stupid fool who didn't bother to control his diabetes, didn't bother to stop smoking, didn't bother to buy insurance ...140 comments 159 Recs
- Relishes the thought of the Democratic Party being able to proudly state, especially in the American South, that we want to put a Jewish carpenter in the White House, should Senator Sanders become ...23 comments 39 Recs
- A few days ago Tesla Motors bought out an automobile supplier in Grand Rapids, Michigan. They purchased Riviera tool, a company just a door or two down from where I'm working these days. Teslas were ...114 comments 171 Recs
- Apparently Texas does not agree. The uninsured rate in ...211 comments 210 Recs