A 12-year-old boy was mistakenly shot dead by his own brother after he mistook him for a home intruder according to authorities in Florida.And in a gated community! WTF is wrong with these parents?
The 16-year-old was home alone on Friday afternoon when he told Orlando police that a noise inside his gated Lake Nona home prompted him to grab a gun and mistakenly shoot the boy dead in the chest.
'He heard some noises and he called out for his brother and he didn’t answer and so then his brother startled him,' Orlando Police Department Detective Mike Moreschi told WFTV.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
88kathy, Major Kong, Emmy, Ted Hitler, ichibon, tung sol, jayden, Calamity Jean, luckylizard, WearyIdealist, be the change you seek, DefendOurConstitution, gramofsam1, cindiloohoo, mookins, Lost and Found, melfunction, OldDragon, a2nite, Canines and Crocodiles, Glen The Plumber, peterfallow
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by dov12348
- I Got The News Today (IGTNT), which is one of the oldest continuous series on Daily Kos, provides members of this community a venue to pay their respects to those who have died as a result of the ...58 comments 63 Recs
- 5:48pm, Note: I first posted that this fall happened at 8:45am. I was wrong. My neighbor and I figured out that I actually fell down at 8:00am. And then was out for 30 minutes. I know because she ...22 comments 7 Recs
- I Got The News Today (IGTNT) is one of the oldest continuous series on Daily Kos. It is a way for our community to pay respect to those who have died as a result of war. The beautiful logo was ...43 comments 38 Recs
- Today in Ferguson 150 years after the Civil War we see "ghastly remnants of our great shame emerging still"/Lincoln warned of "national suicide" if we neglect to be a "nation of freemen"/Mark Twain'...45 comments 277 Recs
- This is worth the 155 seconds it takes to watch, if for no other reason than it will bring a smile to your face. A friend once told me that the secret of Monty Python's success was that the ...137 comments 222 Recs
- Originally written in January 2015, I'm republishing this today, as a tribute, a rant, a something in honour of Zia Hoya who lost her life three years ago today at the hands of Heather Marie Brent.8 comments 6 Recs
- Pollsters have asked American citizens whether going to war in Iraq was "worth it", as though they were asked whether a particularly spendy steak dinner was worth the money. A more appropriate ...11 comments 21 Recs
- The thing I hate the worst about being mentally ill is that my freaking brain doesn't work right - and that's where I live. Lately I've been struggling a lot with it just not working right and it's ...10 comments 13 Recs
- (photo credit: G. Pisano) On Hardball tonight, Chris Matthews interviewed ex-CIA Deputy Director (and Acting Director) under George W. Bush, Michael Morrell. Here is a ...284 comments 442 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.