Who can best this commenter on mandatory Creationism assemblies in this wingnut-run school district in southwest Kansas?
John Dunn • 3 days agohttp://www.kansascity.com/...
Some people think it is likely that there is an incalculably intelligent, stupendously magical Being, and that this Being:
- Existed for >9,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 x 10^infinity years before creating the angels, then X more years before creating the universe;
- Created >250,000,000,000 galaxies, each galaxy containing >150,000,000,000 suns, each sun having on average >1 planet;
- That this Being has seen, and remembers, each and every event on each and every one of these planets, suns, and galaxies for the last 13,700,000,000 years;
- That this Being waited 187,000 years after our species appeared on this planet before announcing Its existence 3,000 years ago to one of the minor civilizations of the time;
- That these appearances were only to a few members of this mostly illiterate nomadic bronze age tribe, that this Being imparted all of Its instructions to these few people, then never made a verifiable appearance on Earth again for the last 2,000 years.
Have I got that right?