All of those business leadership books say you should emulate successful leaders. At least that's what the titles suggest. I'd never read that claptrap. Anyway, inspired by the example of Markos, someone so devoted to this site that he named himself after it (usually you name your kid for something you love, but I guess he didn't want to wait), I am offering to answer questions for the next quarter-hour. But since I'm unimportant both here and in the wider culture, I will only answer questions about other people. And when the intoxicant wears off, I'll probably delete the diary.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Rich in PA
- No, the odds are you're really not going to get very rich, or even moderately rich, although you'll probably go to your deathbed ...15 comments 13 Recs
- I decided that since I can not stand without aid that I will not plant a garden this year. I fell once in the garden last year and I guess I really decided then. The decision becomes real as I let ...27 comments 28 Recs
- I saw this mentioned in a different diary's comments and felt it was important enough to be broken out on it's own. A good look into the thinking of new Greek PM Alexis Tsipras. Germany, What you ...214 comments 169 Recs
- Alzheimer's disease (AD) affects more than 5 million Americans; worldwide, it affects more than 30 million people. It is the sixth leading cause of death in the United States, after heart disease, ...206 comments 158 Recs
- Frankly I was stunned, but this is from Youtube (I even did a WHOIS and a tracert to make SURE it was Youtube) so you know it's legit. Update : Just a note for the computer illiterate: you'll ...140 comments 96 Recs
- As relevant today as it was when it was released back in 1966.18 comments 9 Recs
- On Sunday, the New York Times ran an opinion piece by Antony Lerman, a former director of the Institute for Jewish Policy Research, with the provocative title, " The End of Liberal Zionism ," which ...33 comments 12 Recs
- I notice, in the newspapers, that I have chosen another world leader again. I'm tired of choosing leaders for other nations. Not, I'm tired of waging wars tired. But still, I'm pretty tired of it. ...14 comments 15 Recs
- A Day in a Less Developed Life. Parque Biblioteca España, Medellín. The desire to create comfort and security for ourselves probably counts as one of the most rudimentary motivations in the ...48 comments 45 Recs
- An act of war is not always necessary and it is not always necessarily evil. I was born into a family that was torn apart and traumatized by the realities of WWII. My father an American occupier ...27 comments 15 Recs
Rich in PA's Tags
- No current results.
Rich in PA's Blogroll
- No current results.