Rodney Frelinghuysen has served in a Northern NJ district for 20 years primarily based on his name rather than his actions. He has tried to portray himself as a moderate but as the Republican Party has rushed to the Right he has followed. In order to pick up a seat in NJ's redistricting the 11th district was made slightly more Democratic and in 2012 facing a terrible nominee Rodney still failed to hit 60%. Now he finally has a serious challenger in Mark Dunec who has the right private sector experience to really effectively drive the narrative of Frelinghuysen as a career politician. This might not seem like a winnable district but Mr. Dunec could be the one to finally unseat Mr. Frelinghuysen. Please check his site out every little bit helps especially in an uphill battle like this one. http://www.markdunecforcongress.com/
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by maddogmo
- The presidential election in the United States is very complex. Because of the Electoral College, it is more complicated than simply trying to figure out who the majority support. To really ...8 comments 21 Recs
- Yo, 'Publican homes. Straighten me here. You fuckin' stupid? You heard me. Askin' a straight question. You fuckin' stupid or what? Want me to spell it? You read, right? Know numbers and shit?224 comments 620 Recs
- Imagine if President Obama said this: There are a lot of people in government who help us and allow us to have an economy that works and allow entrepenuers and business leaders of various kinds ...65 comments 44 Recs
- Dear media: This paragraph from today's New York Times editorial isn't opinion, it's fact... Mr. Romney’s entire campaign rests on a foundation of short, utterly false ...127 comments 117 Recs
- This Saturday's Torah reading is Shelach Lechah, Numbers chapter 13 through 15, telling the story of how Moses sent spies into the Land of Canaan scout out the territory. The Haftarah, Joshua ...7 comments 7 Recs
- ...another day, another telemarketer call. This one was interesting. I almost didn't take it, because I'm busy today, but I'm a crank, so I did. It started out fairly unusually "...please sign your ...9 comments 18 Recs
- The Romney campaign today announced a surprise pick for Vice President – Exxon Mobil Corporation. “This is a game changing decision, that will really energize the true Republican base: Koch ...117 comments 464 Recs
- I need an anti-dote to Right wing comment sections on sports sites. To that end, I'm interested in starting an 8 to 12 team DKos Dynasty Fantasy Football league. A Dynasty league is a "keeper" ...14 comments 1 Recs
- Where's the aircraft carrier? Ha ha ! On Friday, the Wyoming House of Representatives advanced a bill to set up a task force to prepare for the total economic and political collapse of the United ...260 comments 144 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.