tails out of it, but it's some damn fine teevee.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by winkk
- 5 mo. later, true implications of King v. Burwell FINALLY starting to sink into skulls of GOP admins
- "catapult the propaganda" was a phrase George W. Bush was probably not intended to parrot, but it was one of his few truthful statements in the run-up and prosecution of the aggression against Iraq.8 comments 11 Recs
- It my seem strange to anyone who has followed the debate over the causes of the 2008 housing bubble collapse and the resulting financial crisis that triggered the "Great Recession," but it took ...163 comments 263 Recs
- The All-Nations Native American Veterans Memorial in Jefferson, Oregon [This is an edited and updated reprise of an essay first written for Memorial Day in 2010.] My ...55 comments 245 Recs
- Tears well as a tsunami of emotion rises in me threatening to break through my skin and fill the world. All it takes is a song, a word, a memory - and I rumble like an earthquake down where the deep ...273 comments 295 Recs
- Is the title of this post by someone named Jim Wright, which I think you will want to read. It is a totally brutal putdown of the likes of Mitt Romney and John McCain, of the neocons who pushed us ...47 comments 89 Recs
- OOPS : Someone put an autoplay video embed in the comments. If you hear audio you can go here and stop the video from playing. -----267 comments 228 Recs
- Heavens! Is that Hillary with some "everyday Americans"? BLASPHEMY! The same day I lauded ...165 comments 119 Recs
- On November 4, 2008, President Barack Obama proclaimed the following in his election night victory speech : "This is our time, to put our people back to work and open doors of opportunity for our ...145 comments 215 Recs
- A daily series, Connect! Unite! Act! seeks to create face-to-face networks in each congressional district. Groups ...242 comments 47 Recs
- No current results.