The Buckeye Firearms Foundation’s check is meant to be spent on guns, ammunition, protective gear or a security system, said Ken Hanson, the group’s legal chairman.
Oh the dreams of the guns nuts are finally fulfilled
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
88kathy, psnyder, AllisonInSeattle, Laurence Lewis, JeffW, TheFern, WakeUpNeo, DefendOurConstitution, Lost and Found, annieli, mikejay611, a2nite, Horace Boothroyd III, Glen The Plumber, Smoh, LilithGardener
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by LaFeminista
- For most of his life, Jimmy Carter has been an advocate for human rights. In 1982, one year after leaving the Oval Office, the former US President and his wife Rosalynn Carter, founded ...582 comments 764 Recs
- So let me get this straight. We're going to outmaneuver the oligarchs by placing a person or two on the SCOTUS while leaving hundreds of neoliberals in place, from the bottom to the White House, ...783 comments 205 Recs
- Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) met with Bloomberg reporters and editors on Wednesday and during his meeting, Sanders said he does not believe, " based on her record " that Hillary Clinton is "prepared ...290 comments 156 Recs
- Please indulge an old timer who has been here since caveman times. Although I no longer spend much time here (I'll explain why later.), I recently popped in to weigh in on a Hillary diary and ...803 comments 201 Recs
- Great Blue Heron. See RonK's post here . Many environmentally related posts appearing at Daily Kos each ...14 comments 57 Recs
- It is with less than surprise that a nation living by 7th Century criminal laws also uses 7th Century military tactics. In this particular case, Saudi Arabia is trying to win the war against ...58 comments 101 Recs
- I'm a good liberal and I don't mind paying my taxes. Taxes are a way of all of us putting our money together to serve the public good in ways that the private sector can't or won't do. I just ...355 comments 543 Recs
- This is an excellent video by Marina Watanabe. As an American Indian of mixed blood (my Certificate of Degree of Indian Blood says I'm 3/8s, but my reality is a bit more complex than that), I ...293 comments 322 Recs
- NASA is predicting megadroughts in US in the coming decades. By megadroughts they mean droughts lasting decades or more. As we struggle with the ...135 comments 134 Recs
- (photo credit: Nick Sherman ) From The New York Times Editorial Board in a piece titled, " A New Phase in Anti-Obama Attacks ": It is a peculiar, but unmistakable, ...272 comments 461 Recs