Thanks to anyone who reads this short post. As the title states, I have deposited a small money gift to my nephew to help with closing costs on his first home, my bank and I have both signed a gift letter stating the funds were already in there before I wrote the check, but now the processing agent wants to see my last bank statement to prove the funds, even though my bank signed the legal gift letter. I really don't want the processing agent or others in that food chain to know how much money I have in that account, so the question is.... Is there another way I can convince the agent regarding my bank account without sending them the statement? In an email exchange with them and my nephew they said without the statement they will not accept that money in his account as being his to use. Is there a way or am I stuck 'raising my skirts' to help my nephew?
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by zmom
- You can watch it Live now. Why Bernie matters: A 2016 primary run by Bernie ...218 comments 223 Recs
- Fighting it to the end. Thanks to 14 Democrats joining all-but-five Senate Republicans in approving fast-track trade legislation last week, it's now up to the House, which is where most close ...93 comments 78 Recs
- Mark Weisbrot , writing at Aljazeera is of the opinion that the public discussion of the TPP has been much more robust than discussion of NAFTA had ever been. And that ...132 comments 249 Recs
- Disclaimer: I have no idea what the Duggars girls feel right now but I can offer an opinion on what it feels like to be a survivor of sexual abuse going through a media storm. I am the survivor ...188 comments 520 Recs
- Since Bernie Sanders announced last month that he was seeking the democratic nomination for president he has been involved in a firestorm of media appearances , campaigning, and getting the ...52 comments 112 Recs
- Unbelievable b.s. coming from David Frum, a conservative senior editor at The Atlantic, charging that immigrants are responsible for California's water crisis. Population has grown by 10 mn ...64 comments 77 Recs
- This morning it was announced that John Nash, famed mathemtician was killed on the New Jersey turnpike in a tragic car crash that claimed his life and that of his wife. John Forbes Nash Jr., the ...62 comments 257 Recs
- Many, many police officers and their supporters are going ape shit very upset at a group of student artists at Westfield High School in New Jersey for daring ...101 comments 221 Recs
- A rainbow over Dublin. Proof that nature has a sense of humor.78 comments 341 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.