You can click here to donate:Believe it. We can beat Mitch McConnell in 2014.
EMILY's List is excited to endorse Alison Lundergan Grimes and use our full weight to help send Mitch McConnell -- and his nearly 30-year conservative agenda -- packing.
A new poll shows Alison Lundergan Grimes locked in a tie with the Senate Republican Leader. And more than half of Kentucky voters disapprove of Mitch McConnell's job performance.
Make a contribution to Alison Lundergan Grimes, and 100% of your gift will go to her campaign to beat Mitch McConnell:
McConnell's led the Republican Party against equal pay for equal work. Against health care access to key preventative services, including cancer screenings and birth control. Even against the Violence Against Women Act.
It's no wonder why Kentucky thinks he's out of touch with their values.
Alison Lundergan Grimes is an attorney, a voting rights advocate, and the youngest female secretary of state in the country. She's spent her time in office improving Kentucky's voting laws to increase participation, empowering military voters, and improving the Bluegrass State's business climate.
She's a smart, exciting leader -- and the polls show that Kentuckians believe she's ready to lead the efforts to Ditch Mitch.
We're going to need everyone's help to beat Mitch McConnell and his bottomless well of special interest money. Make a contribution to Alison's campaign right now:
We can win this one. Let's make it happen for Alison.
Received this e-mail today from EMILY's List in support of Secretary of State Alison Lundergan Grimes' (D. KY) candidacy for U.S. Senate:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Radiowalla, denig, wdrath, riverlover, smokeymonkey, daeros, JamieG from Md, LaughingPlanet, a2nite, JGibson, Horace Boothroyd III, Australian2, Jorge Harris
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich signed ...46 comments 46 Recs
- Yummy! Mmmm, mmmm! Nothing like a nice, cold glass of chemicals to wet your whistle: An analysis of ...31 comments 26 Recs
- Over the last decade, Pennsylvania has emerged as a powerhouse when it comes to drilling and pumping and making money off of natural gas— ...5 comments 9 Recs
- Republican gubernatorial candidate James Comer The May 19 Kentucky GOP gubernatorial primary may be one for the books. Last week, we learned that a blogger named Michael Adams was accusing state ...29 comments 22 Recs
- With currently a staggering 829 votes ... Bernie Sanders is expected to win the nomination 61.52% to 38.48% . ** http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2015/04/30/bernie-sanders-will-challenge-...500 comments 161 Recs
- Republican Sen. John McCain PPP surveys both the GOP primary and general elections in Arizona, and let's just say ...63 comments 39 Recs
- The Labor Department ...4 comments 10 Recs
- Minority Leader Harry Reid is promising to give ol' ...25 comments 36 Recs
- Democratic Rep. Patrick Murphy (at left) On Monday, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee offered its endorsement to Rep. Patrick Murphy in Florida's open-seat ...57 comments 4 Recs
- Indiana Republican Gov. Mike Pence On Thursday, former state House Speaker and 2012 Democratic nominee John Gregg announced that he would seek a rematch with Republican Gov. Mike ...24 comments 34 Recs
- No current results.