Since I am a complete idiot and can't manage to imbed these images into a comment, I am publishing a dodo diary to see if I can use the url it will generate.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by 714day
- Eric Holder was conducting a review of the death penalty, but it ...35 comments 32 Recs
- You never know what you'll get at a meetup of Kossacks. How many will actually show in person, how many will be conflicted out, and how will the meeting go? In a day that had shifts of persons ...55 comments 92 Recs
- In the nineteenth century, before the advent of modern scientific chronometric dating, archaeologists and museum curators relied exclusively on relative dating. To make sense out of the chaotic ...24 comments 122 Recs
- Hillary leads all Republican candidates in the important swing states of Ohio, Nevada, Florida, and Pennsylvania. However, there will be one candidate on the ballot in those states that is far more ...121 comments 143 Recs
- Tulsa Sheriff Stanley Glanz Tulsa journalists Ziva Branstetter and Dylan Goforth just released a report that spells the beginning of the end for Sheriff Stanley Glanz and the Tulsa Sheriff's Office.114 comments 158 Recs
- For most of his life, Jimmy Carter has been an advocate for human rights. In 1982, one year after leaving the Oval Office, the former US President and his wife Rosalynn Carter, founded ...582 comments 764 Recs
- Tuesday in Phoenix, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio's civil contempt hearing began, and the first day was a doozie. US District Judge Murray Snow ordered Sheriff Arpaio to appear at the hearing ...315 comments 636 Recs
- 126 comments 43 Recs
- Perhaps concerned that the Supreme Court is thinking too ...32 comments 28 Recs
- A daily series, Connect! Unite! Act! seeks to create face-to-face networks in each congressional district. Groups ...141 comments 41 Recs
- No current results.