I just left a message with my new insane senator ( in Texas this is not uncommon with legislators) that ballots have to count. Sen Cruz is saying basically that the House should rebel and not follow the clear intent of the majority of the country. Only if you consider people of the ethnicity of Mr Cruz non humans can you say conservatism is the will of the people, ( something our Rep friends often do). Either the losing party accept that it LOST, can there be a democratic transition. How many times in the last 60 years have the losers refused to go. The reason Washington and Mandela are so great is they retired when they could have been President for life. I do not think the Rightists even know they should feeel cognitive dissonance.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by cuddytom
- The media are more interested in ...338 comments 338 Recs
- Photo Credit: kenkopal, Flickr As I walk on pilgrimage this week in the footsteps of St. Francis of Assisi, I ponder what I can learn from him about leadership. Like all of us, Francis scored some ...6 comments 15 Recs
- The world is an unjust place, though many like to imagine otherwise. To a certain extent, we all try to convince ourselves that people get what they deserve, and that karma is more than just an ...40 comments 69 Recs
- A lot of people seem to like the fact that a true Progressive is running for president. Personally I think that it is a wonderful thing. Bernie has to hear from you and have facts and figures to ...7 comments 20 Recs
- What about this gas tank's rights???? Because it wouldn't be the Lone Star State if there weren't oil and natural gas dripping from the ...27 comments 31 Recs
- A week after posting a diary about a bunch of backwards bullies organizing an "Anti-Gay" day in a PA high school, I come across this story out of Desert Oasis High School in Las Vegas, NV. It's ...3 comments 7 Recs
- Just take it easy Four Swedish police officers, riding on New York City's 6 train, had to go back to work briefly, in order to subdue two ...328 comments 275 Recs
- Ervin Edwards, arrested for sagging pants, dead in his cell after being Tasered to death On November 26, 2013, 38-year-old Ervin Edwards, partially deaf and mentally ill,344 comments 272 Recs
- A couple of ladies were chatting near my cash register the other day after their lunch, as one admired the other's wallet. "Oh, it was only five hundred dollars," she said to her friend. "I wish I'd ...513 comments 536 Recs
- An Arkansas woman says she was fired because she was quoted in the Washington Post saying she was ...182 comments 266 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.