If you can't attend the rally, please do donate and get involved with Weiland's campaign. You can do so here:Sioux Falls businessman Rick Weiland, the Democratic candidate for the U.S. Senate, will be holding a “Take it back!” rally at the Labor Temple on Sunday at 5 PM. Weiland, who just concluded a 150-community tour of South Dakota, says that South Dakotans across the state are increasingly frustrated by the big money special interests who have stolen our country.
Tickets for the event can be purchased at the door for $9 an individual or $18 per family. Chili and cornbread will be served. The event will include live music, a slide show from Weiland’s summer tour and a speech.
“One of the Republican Senate candidates says he will raise $9 million in this campaign, most of it from out of state. I’m asking everyday South Dakotans for $9 and to join me in our fight to take it back,” Weiland said.
LOCATION: Labor Temple
101 S. Fairfax Ave
Sioux Falls, SD 57103
Sunday, September 29th
Time: 5:00 PM
If you support Rick Weiland (D. SD) for U.S. Senate and live in Sioux Falls, you are in luck:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- You can watch it Live now. Why Bernie matters: A 2016 primary run by Bernie ...194 comments 196 Recs
- Sorry, Sen. Johnson. The House just doesn't care about your political prospects. Things are getting just slightly urgent for Republicans faced with the possibility that the Supreme Court will ...43 comments 30 Recs
- Fighting it to the end. Thanks to 14 Democrats joining all-but-five Senate Republicans in approving fast-track trade legislation last week, it's now up to the House, which is where most close ...93 comments 78 Recs
- Gubernatorial frontrunner GOP Sen. David ...7 comments 8 Recs
- A confluence of two ideas: the Democrats are not being serious about hiking the minimum wage AND Bernie Sanders makes a more formal presidential campaign announcement today. These are connected ideas.232 comments 148 Recs
- Ann Kirkpatrick Tuesday morning brought some exciting news for Arizona Democrats, as Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick announced she'd run against veteran ...54 comments 58 Recs
- Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski lost her 2010 primary, and she may be a conservative target again Last week, Roll Call reported that state Sen. Mike ...2 comments 6 Recs
- No current results.