Good Morning Kossacks and Welcome to Morning Open Thread (MOT)
We're known as the MOTley Crew and you can find us here every morning at 6:30am Eastern. Feel free to volunteer to take a day - permanently or just once in awhile. With the Auto Publish feature you can set it and forget it. Sometimes the diarist du jour shows up much later: that's the beauty of Open Thread...it carries on without you! Volunteer in the comment threads
Click on the MOT - Morning Open Thread ♥ if you'd like us to show up in your stream.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Joy of Fishes
- The Devil's Hands Are Idle Playthings It's hard to figuratively pick up the newspaper these without seeing something concerning ...65 comments 84 Recs
- There is one thing that gets people more worked up and divided than religion and that's the 2nd amendment to the constitution. You will hear gun enthusiasts claim it's a blanket right for them to ...8 comments 5 Recs
- The truth is always at the end of a shadow, a silhouette silent behind a door half open. It waits in precious patience.3 comments 11 Recs
- The Satanic Temple begins legal aid fund to offer exemptions against, and actively challenge, arbitrary, insulting, and outright harmful anti-abortion legislation. The Satanic Temple (TST), ...47 comments 115 Recs
- In Paraguay, a 10 year old girl was being raped by her step-father. Her mother reported the abuse to authorities but was ignored. The child's stomach began to swell and the mother, thinking ...24 comments 47 Recs
- Missouri Governor Jay Nixon last week sent Senate Bill 24, "Strengthening Missouri Families Act", back into the hands of the Missouri legislature with a veto. The legislation, which was designed ...8 comments 17 Recs
- Good Morning Kossacks and Welcome to Morning Open Thread (MOT) We're known as the MOTley Crew and you can find us here every morning at 6:30 a.m. Eastern (and perhaps sometimes earlier!). Feel free ...72 comments 10 Recs
- No snarky comment here. Not for this image. 'Why?' It's the most useful one word sentence in the English language. It's how we begin the search for causes, for understanding, for truth. We have to ...121 comments 150 Recs
- On Thursday, the House voted to overturn the District's Reproductive Health Non-Discrimination Amendment Act of 2014, which the DC City Council passed unanimously in December. What did DC's bill do?9 comments 24 Recs
- The Baltimore Sun made the following claim about the riots on Monday: The incident stemmed from a flier that circulated widely among city school students via social media about a “purge” to ...102 comments 164 Recs
Joy of Fishes's Blogroll
- No current results.