Go to healthcare.gov and check it out!
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Libertina
- Nearly all of my diaries are about the Great Outdoors. Seldom do I write about politics, because political writing does not come to me very easily. However, my recent experience is too important to ...179 comments 1043 Recs
- I am writing this diary inspired by commenters to my comment on "Rocky start to HealthCare.gov could erode support for law" by Joan McCarter, of my families personal experience and financial ...112 comments 178 Recs
- click to ...18 comments 32 Recs
- Most people who are currently employed and have employer-sponsored health insurance are basically left out of the Obamacare health insurance exchange outreach effort. They get the benefits of ...46 comments 56 Recs
- Via Steve Benen, enjoy ...62 comments 31 Recs
- With Republicans treating Oct. 1 as some sort of health insurance apocalypse, it's going to be difficult for the administration to take the focus off of that day, the first day that the uninsured ...23 comments 29 Recs
- Oct. 1 will be upon us before we know it, the launch date of the health insurance exchanges under the Affordable Care Act. Note that while we're hearing a lot about the Oct. 1 deadline for the ...143 comments 72 Recs
- Bad news for the "burn your fake Obamacare card" crowd—health insurance under the new law is going to be really affordable. The most comprehensive review yet of proposed health insurance premium ...93 comments 50 Recs
- Like many progressives I was deeply disappointed we did not get universal healthcare. But after diving into the basic elements of the Affordable Care Act soon to become law on Jan 1, 2014, I ...225 comments 105 Recs
- The Department of Health and Human Services has announced a new rule for the health insurance exchanges that will be established as of Oct. 1 under the Affordable Care Act. The new ...20 comments 79 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.