I'm listening to NPR right now and I just heard Ted Cruz say that our government isn't listening to the millions of American people who have been hurt by Obamacare. I spend lots of time listening to people, and I honestly haven't met one who was hurt by Obamacare. I have, however, heard from plenty of people who have been hurt by sequester and government shutdown. Just not understanding the rap Cruz has unleashed. Help?
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by nancyjones
- Blast from the Past . At Daily Kos on this date in 2014 — Texas legislature gives 1.5 million poor residents the finger :It's not enough just to ...97 comments 58 Recs
- Two days ago I shared news of a local paper in Pennsylvania that had printed a Memorial Day letter to the Editor calling for "regime change" with possible executions of President Obama and members ...25 comments 46 Recs
- 'Divisive rhetoric', and so on.70 comments 91 Recs
- This will not be well received by some at all. I am standing up for we liberals who are stuck with Rick Scott and Republican legislators. In all of the years I have been here I have never said ...458 comments 200 Recs
- Jeb Bush is a "total nerd" for Charles Murray. ThinkProgress is the latest ...64 comments 75 Recs
- Barcelona is one of the world's truly great cities: it has stunning architecture, efficient public transit, and gorgeous beaches. Add a truly progressive mayor to the list . One of the most-...28 comments 90 Recs
- Been fighting a bad head cold, so bad my eyes turned red for over a week. To say the least, no way did I care for Madeline during this time. Didn't want to take a chance on damaging her lungs. I ...103 comments 68 Recs
- This is my first diary. I had always imagined that my first DK diary would be something substantial, carefully-crafted, and focused on the kind of special issues that I have particular knowledge of. ...335 comments 475 Recs
- I teach a college course on jazz and hip hop at a Southern California university, and after listening to Fox's Bill O'Reilly bloviate last week about how hip hop and rap are to blame for declining ...77 comments 174 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.