"Ok, what's next ?"
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Max Runk
- You are. That's right, YOU, the American consumer. Because you just go out and buy gobs and gobs of shit and you don't give a damn if its made here or not. And because you do that, there is ...595 comments 320 Recs
- From the GREAT STATE OF MAINE… Happy Presidents' Day Woo hoo! I've got my Millard Fillmore tree set up, Andy Williams' classic It's the Most Executive Branchful Time of the Year is playing on ...95 comments 56 Recs
- Why do Republicans hate the Pope and Catholics? Latest ...107 comments 106 Recs
- Ted Cruz, freshman Senator from Texas, is a man of some intellect, no doubt, and the United States Senate is blessed by his willingness to share his intellectual bounty in the form of ad hoc lectures.9 comments 6 Recs
- We live in a de facto Corporatocracy (Plutocracy) where corporatist cartels control all the levers of power, including the Republican and Democratic party establishments. As much as the situation ...384 comments 442 Recs
- Yes, the extreme right cannot deal with reality so they invent a new one and start harrassing decent people. “I don’t know what to do,” sighed Gene Rosen. “I’m getting hang up calls, I’...442 comments 647 Recs
- In my Facebook feed the other morning, I saw someone sharing one of these notions that seems like basic common sense, until you start thinking about it and realize that common sense is often ...232 comments 262 Recs
- Rachel Maddow had a great segment on her show the night after the election. It concerned Sen. Patty Murray of Washington, who is currently being bashed in a diary on the rec list here at Daily Kos: ...293 comments 616 Recs
- This picture and another of Faded Glory clothes after ...75 comments 114 Recs
- Fox's supreme “Village Idiot” , Dick[head] Morris once smartly said that "an election" , especially a Presidential election "is a national conversation" . The post-Internet & social-media world ...164 comments 581 Recs
Max Runk's Tags
- No current results.
Max Runk's Blogroll
- No current results.