You can click here to sign Tennant's card thanking Senator Rockefeller for his service:Senator Jay Rockefeller ended his retirement announcement speech with a message for us: “To all West Virginians – who took me in, transformed me, and supported me. Whose home is and always will be mine. And who I will always be proud to fight for: Thank you.”
Now it’s our turn to thank him. At next week’s Jefferson-Jackson Dinner, I’m excited to have the opportunity to formally thank him for his 50 years of public service to our state and our country.As Senator Rockefeller enters his last year as our senator, will you join me in thanking him for his service to our great state of West Virginia?
Please sign my thank you card to show Senator Rockefeller our appreciation for everything he has done for West Virginia and our country:
On the same day that I announced my candidacy for Senator Rockefeller’s seat, Senator Rockefeller endorsed me. I couldn’t be more thankful for his support.
But I’m even more thankful for what he has done for West Virginia. Senator Rockefeller has been a champion for working families, children, seniors and our veterans. He brought Toyota, NGK and other manufacturers to our state, authored legislation creating the Children’s Health Insurance Program, championed the fight the save health benefits for retired miners, co-authored legislation that has provided $89 million to connect West Virginia schools to the internet, helped create the Clarksburg State Veterans Nursing Home and ten veterans clinics around the state, and so much more.
I’m truly inspired by his dedication to West Virginia and all he has done for us. If elected as your next senator, I pledge to carry on his legacy. I will continue to fight for West Virginia and bring our West Virginian values to Washington just as Senator Rockefeller has done.
I can’t thank Senator Rockefeller enough for his service, but together, I know we can show him how much we appreciate his work.
Click here to sign my card today to thank Senator Rockefeller for his 50 years of service to West Virginia:
Received this e-mail today from Secretary of State Natalie Tennant's (D. WV) u.S. Senate campaign in regards to the man she is hoping to succeed in the U.S. Senate:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Earlier today, May 28th, the NC house cleared a gay marriage objections bill that allows court officials to opt out of same-sex marriage duties based on religious Objections “sincerely held”.7 comments 13 Recs
- The Justice Department has indicted former House Speaker Dennis Hastert on reporting evasion charges and lying to the FBI as part of an effort to pay off victims of “prior bad acts.” In an ...86 comments 110 Recs
- He's already won. Believe it or not (I didn't at first), Hillary's primary poll ...750 comments 150 Recs
- More popular than the jokers in the GOP side. Here is the ...361 comments 142 Recs
- The media are more interested in ...301 comments 314 Recs
- Stand up and say you're mad as hell and you won't take it anymore! Elizabeth Warren was a guest speaker this week at The Code Conference —"where top industry influencers in ...46 comments 93 Recs
- Republican Sen. Pat Toomey (left) faces a ...40 comments 18 Recs
- While the political press corps moans about how ...446 comments 127 Recs
- I wrote a diary last week about how Scott in ...22 comments 15 Recs
- No current results.