Following today's oversight hearing in the House of Representatives, where HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebellius was asked questions about Obamacare, I thought I'd put together this poll for all those poor souls used as anecdotes by the Republican members of the Committee.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by Hesiod
- Congressional Republicans may have been watching a little ...89 comments 26 Recs
- I watched the interview between Darren Wilson and George Stephanopoulos last night, and I picked up on something I think no one else has picked up on.... Here is the You Tube Video Of The ...38 comments 26 Recs
- Police arriving on the scene and acting immediately. On Saturday, November 22, a 911 caller alerted police that a young man outside a recreation center appeared to have a gun. Although the ...360 comments 115 Recs
- Last night, the second night following the Non-dictment of Officer Darren Wilson in his fatal shooting of a unarmed teenager Michael Brown, Lawrence O'Donnell went through chapter and verse the ...102 comments 188 Recs
- The day after Mike Brown was killed, the police began stating that he died just 35 feet from Officer Darren Wilson's SUV. For the first month, in my own ...214 comments 299 Recs
- St. Louis County Prosecutor Bob ...156 comments 144 Recs
- Walmart has a pattern of recognizing that it doesn't pay its workers enough money to live on not by paying them more but by asking them ...85 comments 102 Recs
- Boy it was tough last night, especially after all of the work our family did along with thousands of other dedicated staff and volunteers. We were so sure that Hagan would win. And then that ...20 comments 20 Recs
- ...when we abandoned the 50 State Strategy that brought us success in the 2006 midterms.155 comments 154 Recs
- I don't like to obsess on polls this late in the game because, frankly, there are sooooo many of them and with Reds and Blues locked in SENATE-SLAMM 2014!! Literally dozens of polls are hitting the ...63 comments 107 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.