Is Obama really luckier than a dog with two dicks, is he?
Clinton has on a leather jacket and the Pres is just cool, just cool!
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by The Sheeping of America
- Israel's Prime Minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, will address Congress today as culmination of what he calls an " historic mission " on behalf of " the entire Jewish people ." Here is ...323 comments 263 Recs
- "This is a self-inflicted crisis, made up by the Republicans. It is dangerous, it is the height of irresponsibility, and it's unnecessary."-Barbara Boxer, February 24, 2015 (regarding ...372 comments 758 Recs
- The ill effects of the 1996 welfare reform will reverberate 20 years later in 2016, when harsh rules limiting assistance are likely to resume as unemployment rates fall. The 1996 law imposed a ...34 comments 49 Recs
- Now that's a ...453 comments 617 Recs
- 206 comments 167 Recs
- It's the old "if we can't have it our way no one ...335 comments 200 Recs
- This is a disgustingly low blow , even coming from the likes of a man who waited for a press conference to tell his wife he was divorcing her : “We’ve had four months of propaganda starting ...188 comments 287 Recs
- Todd Akin has an intellectual heir in Missouri. Hi there, patriarchy! Women in Missouri could soon have to get permission from their sexual ...252 comments 202 Recs
- NBC News foreign correspondent Richard Engel has been getting an earful from folks at Langley about the Senate Intel Committee's report on torture, and America's spooks are quite the Grumpy Cats ...231 comments 502 Recs
- Following the release of a 6,700-page report on American torture practices , Fox News was very upset. The network's hosts and guests assailed the notion ...204 comments 77 Recs