A Lion of Africa, Passes, and we all mourn . Thank you for all the people you inspired, and all that you fought for, May You Rest in Peace. Thank you South Africa.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by PeteInTx
- Received this e-mail today from State Senator Wendy Davis' (D. TX) gubernatorial campaign today:10 comments 17 Recs
- In the last half hour or so, it appears that somebody created a tag team of six (perhaps more) zombies, and set them loose in the epic meta thread launched by Kos. It also appears that said zombies ...110 comments 30 Recs
- State Senator Wendy Davis (D. TX) is another gubernatorial candidate making education a top priority in her bid against Greg Abbott (R. TX) this year and she wants her supporters to learn more ...2 comments 20 Recs
- As revelations of Chris Christie's "bridge-gate" mischief come to light, speculation abounds on whether this will harm his political career. Other diarists and commenters have offered their thoughts,150 comments 247 Recs
- This is just hitting the airwaves, Nelson Mandela has passed away at the age of 95 after a long illness. May he rest in peace and my sincere condolences to his family and the the citizens he so ...5 comments 11 Recs
- The Young Conservatives of Texas have planned a "Catch an Illegal Immigrant Game" on the campus of the University of Texas: YCT will be having a "Catch an Illegal Immigrant" event this upcoming ...105 comments 78 Recs
- The Huffington Post is now reporting that it was Pete Sessions (R-Tx) who told President Obama that he "couldn't stand to look" at him. Other tidbits from the HuffPo story: - Harry Reid told the ...327 comments 477 Recs
- Toxic black dust covers a working class community in south Chicago when strong winds pick up Koch Industries owned petcoke piled high along the Calumet River. Detroit found out the Kocks dirty ...183 comments 629 Recs
- So, so delicious GOP Leaders, by caving, are signaling they want us to primary them. I am happy to help. I have just given money to Heritage Action for America. I have just given money to Senate ...59 comments 44 Recs
- I blow hot and cold on Ed Scultz. But tonight's show was amazing, not because of Ed but because of Scott Prouty. If you saw it he was like us. He is 38 years old, a college graduate, working as a ...205 comments 310 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.