You can click here to donate to Landrieu's campaign:Here on Team Tester, we know a thing or two about what it takes to win a close race. And Montanans definitely know a barn burner when we see one.
My friend Mary Landrieu in Louisiana is facing a tough fight and our grassroots network could really help out. There’s also a big December deadline coming up this month.Her campaign is trying to get more donors before the end of the year — and we only have a few weeks to make it happen. Can you give $5 or more to help them out?
Like Montana, Louisiana needs a senator who will make the right decision no matter what Washington thinks. And Louisiana needs Mary’s no-nonsense leadership -- especially now.
This is her first campaign since the Supreme Court’s Citizens United decision, which will definitely open the floodgates to secret money and out-of-state special interests — and Mary's campaign has to be prepared for opponents that will take full advantage.
We only have this month left to reach Mary’s donor goal. Can you pitch in $5 right now to help her out and pledge your grassroots support?
She will always have our back on the issues that matter most. Thank you for supporting her.
Received this e-mail from Senator Jon Tester (D. MT) in support of Senator Mary Landrieu's (D. LA) re-election campaign:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski lost her 2010 primary, and she may be a conservative target again Last week, Roll Call reported that state Sen. Mike ...2 comments 6 Recs
- The Senate voted 62-38 Thursday morning to advance the ...99 comments 34 Recs
- This is worth the 155 seconds it takes to watch, if for no other reason than it will bring a smile to your face. A friend once told me that the secret of Monty Python's success was that the ...137 comments 222 Recs
- Elizabeth Warren wants Hillary Clinton to say "no" to Fast ...7 comments 19 Recs
- In the wake of Jeb Bush's whiplash-producing reversal last week, the U.S. media is engaged in a feeding frenzy over who would have supported the Iraq war " knowing what we know now ." ...57 comments 75 Recs
- I don't know how these people remember to keep breathing . Sen. ...62 comments 53 Recs
- (photo credit: G. Pisano) On Hardball tonight, Chris Matthews interviewed ex-CIA Deputy Director (and Acting Director) under George W. Bush, Michael Morrell. Here is a ...283 comments 442 Recs
- (image courtesy of SwitchYourBank.org) Late-night breaking from Bloomberg : UBS Group AG said its main unit will plead guilty to fraud in the U.S. for manipulating benchmark interest rates ...172 comments 298 Recs
- Nancy Pelosi could be key in the fight over fast-track trade legislation. Senate Majority Leader Mitch ...46 comments 59 Recs
- Matt Bevin has apparently won the Kentucky GOP nod for governor by 83 votes. We were expecting a tight GOP gubernatorial primary in Kentucky, but not this tight! With all precincts reporting, tea ...17 comments 19 Recs
- No current results.