You can click here to donate to Landrieu's campaign:Here on Team Tester, we know a thing or two about what it takes to win a close race. And Montanans definitely know a barn burner when we see one.
My friend Mary Landrieu in Louisiana is facing a tough fight and our grassroots network could really help out. There’s also a big December deadline coming up this month.Her campaign is trying to get more donors before the end of the year — and we only have a few weeks to make it happen. Can you give $5 or more to help them out?
Like Montana, Louisiana needs a senator who will make the right decision no matter what Washington thinks. And Louisiana needs Mary’s no-nonsense leadership -- especially now.
This is her first campaign since the Supreme Court’s Citizens United decision, which will definitely open the floodgates to secret money and out-of-state special interests — and Mary's campaign has to be prepared for opponents that will take full advantage.
We only have this month left to reach Mary’s donor goal. Can you pitch in $5 right now to help her out and pledge your grassroots support?
She will always have our back on the issues that matter most. Thank you for supporting her.
Received this e-mail from Senator Jon Tester (D. MT) in support of Senator Mary Landrieu's (D. LA) re-election campaign:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Ohio Gov. John Kasich signed ...46 comments 46 Recs
- Yummy! Mmmm, mmmm! Nothing like a nice, cold glass of chemicals to wet your whistle: An analysis of ...31 comments 26 Recs
- Over the last decade, Pennsylvania has emerged as a powerhouse when it comes to drilling and pumping and making money off of natural gas— ...5 comments 9 Recs
- Republican gubernatorial candidate James Comer The May 19 Kentucky GOP gubernatorial primary may be one for the books. Last week, we learned that a blogger named Michael Adams was accusing state ...29 comments 22 Recs
- With currently a staggering 829 votes ... Bernie Sanders is expected to win the nomination 61.52% to 38.48% . ** http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2015/04/30/bernie-sanders-will-challenge-...502 comments 161 Recs
- Republican Sen. John McCain PPP surveys both the GOP primary and general elections in Arizona, and let's just say ...64 comments 39 Recs
- The Labor Department ...4 comments 10 Recs
- Minority Leader Harry Reid is promising to give ol' ...25 comments 36 Recs
- Democratic Rep. Patrick Murphy (at left) On Monday, the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee offered its endorsement to Rep. Patrick Murphy in Florida's open-seat ...57 comments 4 Recs
- Indiana Republican Gov. Mike Pence On Thursday, former state House Speaker and 2012 Democratic nominee John Gregg announced that he would seek a rematch with Republican Gov. Mike ...24 comments 34 Recs
- No current results.