You can click here to contribute to Begich and Pryor's campaigns:We haven't given up the fight to end the crisis of sexual assault in the military. Far from it. We're not going to stop until we get a vote -- and pass -- our legislation in both the Senate and the House, and send it to President Obama's desk.
Senator Kirsten Gillibrand has been such a powerful voice on this issue. But so have two other colleagues -- Senators Mark Begich from Alaska and Mark Pryor from Arkansas -- who've stood with Kirsten and me from the very beginning.We need more allies like Mark and Mark in Congress, and we certainly need to keep Mark and Mark in the Senate. But they're both facing very tough re-election campaigns, running narrowly ahead of their right-wing opponents in the polls while facing millions of dollars in attack ads.
Mark and Mark need our support, right now. Will you help?
Please contribute $50, $100 or more to the campaigns of Senators Mark Begich and Mark Pryor now -- and help them post strong end-of-year fundraising reports before the December 31 deadline!Mark Begich and Mark Pryor are key leaders in our fight against military sexual assault. But they're also crucial votes to keep our Democratic majority in the Senate.
The polls are tight: Mark Begich leads a pack of right-wing opponents by only a handful of points in Alaska. And Mark Pryor is ahead of tea-party candidate Tom Cotton by just one point in Arkansas.
Meanwhile, Karl Rove, the Koch Brothers, and national Republican groups have put these two races at the top of their target list. In fact, outside right-wing groups have already spent $1.8 million attacking Mark Pryor alone!
The road to a Republican Senate majority runs through Alaska and Arkansas. And we can't yield an inch.
We need to stand with Mark and Mark, right now.
Please contribute $50, $100 or more to the campaigns of Senators Mark Begich and Mark Pryor now -- and help them post strong end-of-year fundraising reports before the December 31 deadline!
If you care about ending the crisis of sexual assault in the military, and you care about keeping our majority so we can keep fighting to put hard-working American families first, then I ask you to support Mark Begich and Mark Pryor today.
Contribute $50, $100 or more now!
Thanks so much for helping Mark and Mark.
Senator Barbara Boxer (D. CA) is helping raise funds for two Senators named Mark running in some tough races next year:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- He's already won. Believe it or not (I didn't at first), Hillary's primary poll ...486 comments 111 Recs
- More popular than the jokers in the GOP side. Here is the ...338 comments 131 Recs
- The media are more interested in ...294 comments 307 Recs
- Stand up and say you're mad as hell and you won't take it anymore! Elizabeth Warren was a guest speaker this week at The Code Conference —"where top industry influencers in ...45 comments 93 Recs
- Want the scoop on hot races around the country? Get the digest emailed to you each weekday morning. Sign up here .175 comments 2 Recs
- Republican Sen. Pat Toomey (left) faces a ...40 comments 18 Recs
- While the political press corps moans about how ...442 comments 125 Recs
- I wrote a diary last week about how Scott in ...22 comments 15 Recs
- Oh, seriously. Democrats are whining about, heaven forbid, a bit of pressure from unions to actually vote correctly on fast track and the Trans Pacific Partnership. Grow up--and if you can't cast a ...154 comments 265 Recs
- and Sen. Clinton, and Sen. Warren and MoveOn and People for the American Way and Friends Committee on National Legislation and Democratic Nationnal Committee and DailyKos and so many others. But, ...116 comments 173 Recs
- No current results.