You can click here to contribute to Begich and Pryor's campaigns:We haven't given up the fight to end the crisis of sexual assault in the military. Far from it. We're not going to stop until we get a vote -- and pass -- our legislation in both the Senate and the House, and send it to President Obama's desk.
Senator Kirsten Gillibrand has been such a powerful voice on this issue. But so have two other colleagues -- Senators Mark Begich from Alaska and Mark Pryor from Arkansas -- who've stood with Kirsten and me from the very beginning.We need more allies like Mark and Mark in Congress, and we certainly need to keep Mark and Mark in the Senate. But they're both facing very tough re-election campaigns, running narrowly ahead of their right-wing opponents in the polls while facing millions of dollars in attack ads.
Mark and Mark need our support, right now. Will you help?
Please contribute $50, $100 or more to the campaigns of Senators Mark Begich and Mark Pryor now -- and help them post strong end-of-year fundraising reports before the December 31 deadline!Mark Begich and Mark Pryor are key leaders in our fight against military sexual assault. But they're also crucial votes to keep our Democratic majority in the Senate.
The polls are tight: Mark Begich leads a pack of right-wing opponents by only a handful of points in Alaska. And Mark Pryor is ahead of tea-party candidate Tom Cotton by just one point in Arkansas.
Meanwhile, Karl Rove, the Koch Brothers, and national Republican groups have put these two races at the top of their target list. In fact, outside right-wing groups have already spent $1.8 million attacking Mark Pryor alone!
The road to a Republican Senate majority runs through Alaska and Arkansas. And we can't yield an inch.
We need to stand with Mark and Mark, right now.
Please contribute $50, $100 or more to the campaigns of Senators Mark Begich and Mark Pryor now -- and help them post strong end-of-year fundraising reports before the December 31 deadline!
If you care about ending the crisis of sexual assault in the military, and you care about keeping our majority so we can keep fighting to put hard-working American families first, then I ask you to support Mark Begich and Mark Pryor today.
Contribute $50, $100 or more now!
Thanks so much for helping Mark and Mark.
Senator Barbara Boxer (D. CA) is helping raise funds for two Senators named Mark running in some tough races next year:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Indiana Republican Gov. Mike Pence On Thursday, former state House Speaker and 2012 Democratic nominee John Gregg announced that he would seek a rematch with Republican Gov. Mike ...22 comments 33 Recs
- [UPDATE] Thanks @HillaryClinton . Looking forward to debating the big issues: income inequality, climate change & getting big money out of politics. — Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) April 30, ...372 comments 277 Recs
- Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) ...77 comments 46 Recs
- Former Baltimore Mayor and Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley has been getting slammed in the media and by some here for what happened to Freddie Gray and for the Baltimore riots. His critics say ...130 comments 129 Recs
- Elise Stefanik On Tuesday, the DCCC launched a goofy little website targeting vulnerable House GOP freshmen, pairing them with pop songs from ostensible one-hit wonders (these guys are "one-term ...33 comments 15 Recs
- 356 comments 449 Recs
- Freddie Gray was killed by Baltimore's police. Baltimore's ghetto youthocracy responded with protests and an exhalation of random street violence. The killing of Freddie Gray, an unarmed black man ...222 comments 206 Recs
- Senator Bernie Sanders is running for President. From Vermont Public Radio : VPR News has learned from several sources that independent U.S. Sen. Bernie ...815 comments 536 Recs
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo ...15 comments 7 Recs
- How stupid is the right-wing media? Stupid enough ...45 comments 55 Recs
- No current results.