Click here to add your name:This is seriously troubling:
There are plans to build a 50,000-square-foot hazardous waste incinerator plant right here in Bucks County. This plant is likely to be used to burn pharmaceutical materials and other hazardous waste right next to the Delaware river in a heavily populated area.
This plant could be a dangerous threat to our children and our community and we must keep it out. But my opponent, Congressman Fitzpatrick hasn’t lifted a finger to protect our community from what could be a potential catastrophe.
I got into this race because each morning as I get my kids ready for school, I think about what kind of future they will have -- and that includes growing up in a safe neighborhood -- and that certainly means one that’s free from a potential disaster caused by a toxic waste incinerator.Here's why Fitzpatrick might be silent about this dangerous proposal: he went out of his way to protect the special interests that bankroll his campaign. This is just plain wrong. Will you join me in calling on Congressman Fitzpatrick to denounce this plant proposal immediately?
Please click here to automatically add your name to our petition demanding Fitzpatrick to break his silence and denounce this proposal >>http://action.kevinstrouse.com/...
Fitzpatrick’s silence on this issue is a clear indication that he is out of touch with voters of Bucks County. From the looks of it, he’d rather go out of his way to protect the special interest that helps his campaign.
I have serious concerns about how the proposed hazardous waste incinerator would negatively impact the safety and quality of life for residents of Bucks County. Join me in calling on Fitzpatrick to oppose this proposal at all costs.
Add your name: http://action.kevinstrouse.com/...
Together we can protect Bucks County for our children.
Received this e-mail today from congressional candidate and Iraq & Afghanistan War Veteran, Kevin Strouse (D. PA-08):
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski lost her 2010 primary, and she may be a conservative target again Last week, Roll Call reported that state Sen. Mike ...2 comments 6 Recs
- The Senate voted 62-38 Thursday morning to advance the ...99 comments 34 Recs
- This is worth the 155 seconds it takes to watch, if for no other reason than it will bring a smile to your face. A friend once told me that the secret of Monty Python's success was that the ...137 comments 222 Recs
- Elizabeth Warren wants Hillary Clinton to say "no" to Fast ...7 comments 19 Recs
- In the wake of Jeb Bush's whiplash-producing reversal last week, the U.S. media is engaged in a feeding frenzy over who would have supported the Iraq war " knowing what we know now ." ...57 comments 75 Recs
- I don't know how these people remember to keep breathing . Sen. ...62 comments 53 Recs
- (photo credit: G. Pisano) On Hardball tonight, Chris Matthews interviewed ex-CIA Deputy Director (and Acting Director) under George W. Bush, Michael Morrell. Here is a ...284 comments 443 Recs
- (image courtesy of SwitchYourBank.org) Late-night breaking from Bloomberg : UBS Group AG said its main unit will plead guilty to fraud in the U.S. for manipulating benchmark interest rates ...172 comments 299 Recs
- Nancy Pelosi could be key in the fight over fast-track trade legislation. Senate Majority Leader Mitch ...46 comments 59 Recs
- Matt Bevin has apparently won the Kentucky GOP nod for governor by 83 votes. We were expecting a tight GOP gubernatorial primary in Kentucky, but not this tight! With all precincts reporting, tea ...17 comments 19 Recs
- No current results.