On a day when HUGE events are afoot in the world (See: Russian troops in Crimea) and Chris Christie might be the most corrupt US pol since the Teapot Dome Scandal, and all those people telling you your private encryption on Yahoo chat and Skype ISN'T all that turned out to be more correct than they hoped/feared....
You need an effing break. You really do.
So, I just wanted to let you know something REALLY unimportant happened
1. I took out two pieces of whole wheat bread
2. Added mayonnaise to one piece and Dijon mustard to the other
3. Finished off my oldest son's weekly packet of pastrami (because Friday)
4. Added shredded Pepper Jack cheese
5. A dash of salt and lots of pepper
6. Microwave for 30 seconds
7. Set on a small plate
8. Proceeded to eat said sandwich.
10. Write a diary about it
Now I want you to pick something thoroughly enjoyable that you witnessed, did, remember, plan to do want to do... in recipe format. :)
Consider this both humor and cognitive skills training.
It's either this or the diaries about All That Bad Stuff We Hear About On Fridays.
Go read and rec that stuff, too - then come back for a breather. :)