You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
cskendrick, Iberian, HoundDog, gpoutney, Bernie68, jayden, jwinIL14, BobBlueMass, TokenLiberal, bobatkinson, kenwards, JGibson, bewareofme, avsp, Glen The Plumber, howabout, Dodgerdog1, old mule
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by LaFeminista
- BodyCam video shows Barstow police slamming a 8-month pregnant black woman to the ground for refusing to provider her identification following road rage despite in a parking lot. Caution: Trigger ...11 comments 23 Recs
- So very very simple to understand. Last week, Robert Reich wrote on his blog , supporting Bernie Sanders' revolutionary (see: only in America) idea of using corporations success ...20 comments 29 Recs
- So the fast track plan to pass the Trans-Pacific Partnership has run into a new wrinkle after an amendment passed in the Senate debate: slavery. Yes, really, slavery: the Senate voted for an ...11 comments 23 Recs
- Okay, okay, it's in Politico's gossip column, but ...13 comments 12 Recs
- Sydney Leroux is apparently too hard to draw.178 comments 177 Recs
- Click image to enlarge. This week, Ireland voted YES (by vast majority) for same-sex marriage in a ...21 comments 46 Recs
- With great fanfare, Baghdad is launching a military offensive to take back Ramadi, and Anbar province in general, from ISIS. The many problems that this offensive symbolizes can best be summed up ...23 comments 32 Recs
- When has U.S. military involvement in the Middle ...42 comments 21 Recs
- The “Release and Covenant Not to Sue” requirement, which was the idea of Kenneth R. Feinberg, forces economically and emotionally-stressed victims of the BP oil spill to sign a “Release and ...3 comments 16 Recs