Click here if you want to donate to Braley's campaign:I’ve got a friend in Iowa that needs our help this year.
His name is Bruce Braley. He’s running for the U.S. Senate. And just like we saw back in 2012, outside interest groups are spending millions of dollars attacking him.
Citizens United allowed these kinds of groups, backed by billionaires like the Koch brothers, to spend $11.6 million against me in my last race. They lost in Montana because of the support of people like you. Right now, we can make sure they don’t take Iowa, either.Bruce has a big deadline coming up -- the first FEC deadline of the election year. His team is trying to raise $42,000 by March 31st. Can you chip in $5 or more to help?
I know you joined my team because you agree with me: outside groups shouldn’t be able to buy elections. You joined because you believe in accountability and transparency, protecting women’s access to health care and taking care of our rural communities.
Bruce Braley would be a great ally in the U.S. Senate. He knows how to look out for farming families, and he knows how to fight when the middle class is at risk.
He may be from Iowa, but he’s got values Montanans can be proud of, too. And he needs our help to win.
Team Braley has less than two weeks to reach their $42,000 FEC goal. Help out Bruce with $5 or more today.
You’ve always been there when I needed you. I know that money is tight for everyone. I truly appreciate all your support.
When the special interests come after hardworking people like Bruce, we need to be there. We need to be the grassroots defense against outside interest attacks. I hope you can dig deep today and help Bruce out with a contribution.
Senator Jon Tester (D. MT) is helping Rep. Bruce Braley (D. IA) take on the Koch Brothers in his bid for the U.S. Senate:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- He's already won. Believe it or not (I didn't at first), Hillary's primary poll ...427 comments 103 Recs
- More popular than the jokers in the GOP side. Here is the ...329 comments 128 Recs
- The media are more interested in ...293 comments 306 Recs
- Stand up and say you're mad as hell and you won't take it anymore! Elizabeth Warren was a guest speaker this week at The Code Conference —"where top industry influencers in ...45 comments 93 Recs
- Want the scoop on hot races around the country? Get the digest emailed to you each weekday morning. Sign up here .175 comments 2 Recs
- Republican Sen. Pat Toomey (left) faces a ...40 comments 18 Recs
- While the political press corps moans about how ...442 comments 125 Recs
- I wrote a diary last week about how Scott in ...22 comments 15 Recs
- Oh, seriously. Democrats are whining about, heaven forbid, a bit of pressure from unions to actually vote correctly on fast track and the Trans Pacific Partnership. Grow up--and if you can't cast a ...153 comments 265 Recs
- and Sen. Clinton, and Sen. Warren and MoveOn and People for the American Way and Friends Committee on National Legislation and Democratic Nationnal Committee and DailyKos and so many others. But, ...116 comments 173 Recs
- No current results.