Click here to contribute to Peters campaign:I want to introduce you to a friend of mine, Congressman Gary Peters from Michigan.
Now, Gary may not know who Zozobra is or have a preference on red or green chiles, but make no mistake -- in his short time in Congress, Gary has proven he fights for the same middle class values that you and I believe in.Gary is running for U.S. Senate -- and he has a tough race ahead of him. Special interest groups and the Koch brothers are eyeing the Michigan Senate seat and have already spent over $4 million to attack Gary.
This month is a big one for Gary. He needs to raise $50,000 by March 31st in order to meet his first 2014 FEC deadline. And since you’ve always been such a critical friend to me, I thought you might want to lend Gary a hand. Can you donate $5 or more today?
The Senate could use more people like Gary. He and I worked together to help the middle-class start climbing out of the great recession -- and he's been a great ally in pushing for clean energy development and manufacturing in the U.S.
As a Congressman, he’s been a common-sense, independent voice for the families in his district, helping to create good-paying middle class jobs and authoring legislation to help small businesses get the loans they need to grow.
Make sure Gary has what he needs to weather the special interest spending storm. Give $5 or $10 today to help him crush his $50,000 FEC goal before the end of the month.
Thank you for all you do and for helping Gary hit his goal -- your support will make a difference.
U.S. Senator Martin Heinrich (D. NM) is helping his colleague, Rep. Gary Peters (D. MI-14) get ready to fight back against the Koch Brothers and the GOP in his bid for the U.S. Senate:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Bob Love, oceanview, LakeSuperior, real world chick, RisingSign, TheFatLadySings, elwior, Hanging Up My Tusks, alguien, Maximilien Robespierre, peregrine kate, 2thanks, jan4insight, ShoshannaD, BMScott
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski lost her 2010 primary, and she may be a conservative target again Last week, Roll Call reported that state Sen. Mike ...2 comments 6 Recs
- The Senate voted 62-38 Thursday morning to advance the ...99 comments 34 Recs
- This is worth the 155 seconds it takes to watch, if for no other reason than it will bring a smile to your face. A friend once told me that the secret of Monty Python's success was that the ...137 comments 222 Recs
- Elizabeth Warren wants Hillary Clinton to say "no" to Fast ...7 comments 19 Recs
- In the wake of Jeb Bush's whiplash-producing reversal last week, the U.S. media is engaged in a feeding frenzy over who would have supported the Iraq war " knowing what we know now ." ...57 comments 75 Recs
- I don't know how these people remember to keep breathing . Sen. ...62 comments 53 Recs
- (photo credit: G. Pisano) On Hardball tonight, Chris Matthews interviewed ex-CIA Deputy Director (and Acting Director) under George W. Bush, Michael Morrell. Here is a ...284 comments 442 Recs
- (image courtesy of SwitchYourBank.org) Late-night breaking from Bloomberg : UBS Group AG said its main unit will plead guilty to fraud in the U.S. for manipulating benchmark interest rates ...172 comments 299 Recs
- Nancy Pelosi could be key in the fight over fast-track trade legislation. Senate Majority Leader Mitch ...46 comments 59 Recs
- Matt Bevin has apparently won the Kentucky GOP nod for governor by 83 votes. We were expecting a tight GOP gubernatorial primary in Kentucky, but not this tight! With all precincts reporting, tea ...17 comments 19 Recs
- No current results.