Click here to add your name:If expanding health care to 70,000 needy Mainers is important to you, then please keep reading.
Governor LePage is about to veto a critical bipartisan bill that will finally expand Medicaid to tens of thousands more people across Maine. But he's playing partisan politics with Mainer's health care and it's time we tell him that we're not going stand for it any longer.
Click here to add your name and demand Governor LePage sign Medicaid expansion into law once and for all.http://michaud.ngpvanhost.com/...
For those struggling without health care, the stakes couldn't be higher. The choice between heating a home and buying medicine isn't political -- it's a matter of life and death.
According to recent polling, an overwhelming majority of Mainers support expanding Medicaid. But for far too long, Governor LePage has ignored the facts and the will of the people of Maine.
Let's make sure he can't ignore us again.
Add your name now -- Tell Governor LePage to expand Medicaid to Maine's most vulnerable citizens.
Thanks for everything you're doing to help the people of Maine.
Received this e-mail today from Mike Michaud's (D. ME) gubernatorial campaign:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Aquarius40, BlueMississippi, JamieG from Md, Amber6541, commonmass, 2questions, Sister Inspired Revolver of Freedom, BMScott
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- You can watch it Live now. Why Bernie matters: A 2016 primary run by Bernie ...190 comments 187 Recs
- Sorry, Sen. Johnson. The House just doesn't care about your political prospects. Things are getting just slightly urgent for Republicans faced with the possibility that the Supreme Court will ...43 comments 30 Recs
- Fighting it to the end. Thanks to 14 Democrats joining all-but-five Senate Republicans in approving fast-track trade legislation last week, it's now up to the House, which is where most close ...93 comments 78 Recs
- Gubernatorial frontrunner GOP Sen. David ...7 comments 8 Recs
- A confluence of two ideas: the Democrats are not being serious about hiking the minimum wage AND Bernie Sanders makes a more formal presidential campaign announcement today. These are connected ideas.231 comments 148 Recs
- Ann Kirkpatrick Tuesday morning brought some exciting news for Arizona Democrats, as Rep. Ann Kirkpatrick announced she'd run against veteran ...54 comments 58 Recs
- Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski lost her 2010 primary, and she may be a conservative target again Last week, Roll Call reported that state Sen. Mike ...2 comments 6 Recs
- No current results.