Click here to add your name:We all know that we need to reduce the debt, but we can't do it on the backs of our seniors. That means – when it comes to spending cuts – Medicare's off the table.
I won’t let Washington cut the benefits our seniors have earned, while corporations that send American jobs overseas get tax breaks.
More than 46 million Americans rely on Medicare. We have smart, responsible ways to find savings, like allowing Medicare to negotiate prescription drug prices – that alone would save hundreds of billions of dollars.
I am taking a stand. My colleagues and I are fighting to keep the Medicare eligibility age from being raised – and we need you.Stand with us by signing our petition to pass the Medicare Protection Act. Let’s keep Congressman Steve Daines and his allies from hurting seniors in order to serve themselves.
Click here to tell Congress to show some courage by protecting the benefits seniors have earned and depend on.
Congressman Daines supported the disastrous Ryan budget, which would privatize Medicare and turn it into a voucher system that’ll hit seniors directly in their pocketbooks when they can least afford it.
That’s not fiscally responsible – that’s irresponsible.
I won’t stand for it. That’s why I was recently endorsed by the National Committee to Preserve Social Security and Medicare. But protecting Medicare will take more than an army of one, or a few. It will take you.
Let’s send a strong message to Congress that we want the Medicare Protection Act passed now.
Click here to tell Congress: Protect Medicare’s future.
Thank you for standing with our seniors,
Received this e-mail today from Senator John Walsh's (D. MT) campaign:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
JR, elwior, dskoe, ban nock, thomask, Ojibwa, bywaterbob, Mr Robert, duhban, skepticalcitizen, eagleray, LiberalLoner, BMScott
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- The media are more interested in ...285 comments 299 Recs
- Stand up and say you're mad as hell and you won't take it anymore! Elizabeth Warren was a guest speaker this week at The Code Conference —"where top industry influencers in ...45 comments 93 Recs
- Republican Sen. Pat Toomey (left) faces a ...40 comments 18 Recs
- While the political press corps moans about how ...439 comments 125 Recs
- I wrote a diary last week about how Scott in ...22 comments 15 Recs
- Oh, seriously. Democrats are whining about, heaven forbid, a bit of pressure from unions to actually vote correctly on fast track and the Trans Pacific Partnership. Grow up--and if you can't cast a ...151 comments 265 Recs
- and Sen. Clinton, and Sen. Warren and MoveOn and People for the American Way and Friends Committee on National Legislation and Democratic Nationnal Committee and DailyKos and so many others. But, ...116 comments 173 Recs
- You can watch it Live now. Why Bernie matters: A 2016 primary run by Bernie ...223 comments 230 Recs
- Bernie Sanders continued bringing the truth to the media world on CNBC's John Harwood. “I think it’s sick, and I think these people are so greedy. They’re so out of touch with reality, and ...166 comments 456 Recs
- No current results.