Breaking news here, I expect this is headed straight up the ladder towards the United States Supreme Court. One of the most stunning and political decisions I've ever seen by a judge.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Dood Abides, xxdr zombiexx, myboo, NancyWH, elwior, Jeff Y, JamieG from Md, bobatkinson, Keith Pickering, flitedocnm, Susipsych, JGibson, George3, mumtaznepal, Stude Dude, Ashes of Roses, TheDuckManCometh, Richard Villiers, BMScott
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by sponson
- About a week ago, I posted an off-topic entry called "Attorney Chad" is about to have a really bad weekend. It appears that after the tragic Amtrak derailment a couple of weeks ago, a Philadelphia-...46 comments 167 Recs
- Is the title of this post by someone named Jim Wright, which I think you will want to read. It is a totally brutal putdown of the likes of Mitt Romney and John McCain, of the neocons who pushed us ...46 comments 87 Recs
- Rick Scott sucks. Most of the Florida legislators suck. They suck for many reasons, not the least of which is trying to make it illegal for gay people to adopt children. The stupid law that was ...8 comments 31 Recs
- As a resident of Albuquerque, New Mexico, I have been protesting the horrific level of police violence in my city for years. A lot of people refuse to believe us since the police department, city ...59 comments 324 Recs
- The Iraqi regime possesses biological and chemical weapons, is rebuilding the facilities to make more and, according to the British government, could launch a biological or chemical attack in as ...348 comments 558 Recs
- Do as I say, not as I do. That particular idiom about hypocrisy is especially true if you're a Republican espousing "family values." A good example of this occurred recently when the ...323 comments 237 Recs
- Tyler Kish recalls Pastor Matt Makela's heartless counseling Yesterday we covered Pastor Matt Makela, the anti-gay Michigan ...108 comments 110 Recs
- Today in Ferguson 150 years after the Civil War we see "ghastly remnants of our great shame emerging still"/Lincoln warned of "national suicide" if we neglect to be a "nation of freemen"/Mark Twain'...45 comments 276 Recs
- This is worth the 155 seconds it takes to watch, if for no other reason than it will bring a smile to your face. A friend once told me that the secret of Monty Python's success was that the ...137 comments 222 Recs
- Look, I used to be an actor in a union job A Walmart anti-union video leaked onto the internet yesterday. It's been pulled down from YouTube. UPDATE: It's back up! Walmart has had problems with ...109 comments 125 Recs
- No current results.