Click here to add your name:While he sat on the oversight board of a Texas cancer research center, some of Greg Abbott’s biggest political contributors were given $42 million in taxpayer funds.
The corruption on Greg Abbott’s watch was the subject of an investigation and indictment by the Travis County District Attorney.This is just more proof that Greg Abbott always puts his political allies before hardworking Texans -- even when those Texans are cancer patients.
That’s just plain wrong. Tell Greg Abbott that Texas families are more important than his political allies -- click here to add your name.
The state’s cancer research institute should be a beacon of hope for the thousands of Texans struggling to fight cancer. Instead, Greg Abbott allowed it to become a piggy bank for his political donors.
Texas can’t afford a governor like Greg Abbott. Wendy will be a governor who fights for all Texans. She is the person we deserve to have fighting for us in Austin.
Sign the petition right now.
Thank you for your action today, Friend.
Deputy Campaign Manager
Wendy R. Davis for Governor, Inc.
Received this e-mail from Wendy Davis' (D. TX) gubernatorial campaign today:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Sherri in TX, LakeSuperior, peacestpete, myboo, JamieG from Md, watercarrier4diogenes, Vatexia, Laurel in CA, Pinto Pony, FloridaSNMOM, JGibson, MartyM, BMScott
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski lost her 2010 primary, and she may be a conservative target again Last week, Roll Call reported that state Sen. Mike ...2 comments 6 Recs
- The Senate voted 62-38 Thursday morning to advance the ...99 comments 34 Recs
- This is worth the 155 seconds it takes to watch, if for no other reason than it will bring a smile to your face. A friend once told me that the secret of Monty Python's success was that the ...137 comments 222 Recs
- Elizabeth Warren wants Hillary Clinton to say "no" to Fast ...7 comments 19 Recs
- In the wake of Jeb Bush's whiplash-producing reversal last week, the U.S. media is engaged in a feeding frenzy over who would have supported the Iraq war " knowing what we know now ." ...57 comments 75 Recs
- I don't know how these people remember to keep breathing . Sen. ...62 comments 53 Recs
- (photo credit: G. Pisano) On Hardball tonight, Chris Matthews interviewed ex-CIA Deputy Director (and Acting Director) under George W. Bush, Michael Morrell. Here is a ...284 comments 442 Recs
- (image courtesy of SwitchYourBank.org) Late-night breaking from Bloomberg : UBS Group AG said its main unit will plead guilty to fraud in the U.S. for manipulating benchmark interest rates ...172 comments 299 Recs
- Nancy Pelosi could be key in the fight over fast-track trade legislation. Senate Majority Leader Mitch ...46 comments 59 Recs
- Matt Bevin has apparently won the Kentucky GOP nod for governor by 83 votes. We were expecting a tight GOP gubernatorial primary in Kentucky, but not this tight! With all precincts reporting, tea ...17 comments 19 Recs
- No current results.