Initial debriefing appears not to have found a problem.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by aoeu
- As a resident of Oregon, I lived through much of the weird career of Neil Goldschmidt , mayor, cabinet secretary, governor, and child molester. Short version: For most of his political career ...31 comments 6 Recs
- He's already won. Believe it or not (I didn't at first), Hillary's primary poll ...808 comments 154 Recs
- Some enterprising reporters have moved on, as New ...133 comments 39 Recs
- Let's begin by being honest. Shaun King is a polarizing figure. He has a very specific point of view when it comes to American police forces and their dealings with African Americans, and he is ...865 comments 435 Recs
- THE WHITE HOUSE Office of the Press Secretary ________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ For Immediate ...2 comments 5 Recs
- Support ye olde Gentleman Cartoonist here.22 comments 35 Recs
- It happened again last night. Guy blew off a red light at Claiborne and MLK. Last week it was Cleveland Ave. down by Tulane Hospital. Fellow thought a stop sign was patronizing advice he was beyond. ...16 comments 15 Recs
- Jethro turned his black Harley Davidson motorcycle into his Brother’s gravel driveway. He parked the Big Bike he called Razorback, walked up the front porch steps of the white frame farmhouse, ...3 comments 2 Recs
- [ Note for TomDispatch Readers: Nick Turse continues his eye-opening reportage on American policy toward Africa today with a piece about the Obama administration and child soldiers. I just ...2 comments 3 Recs
- Leading up to the 1968 Tet Offensive , the Pentagon tried to convince the American public that it was winning the war. General Bruce Palmer, Jr., one of Westmoreland's three Field Force ...183 comments 170 Recs
- #sekritarmy (199)
- Alzheimer's (257)
- Animal Nuz (1293)
- Arctic (625)
- Arctic Ocean (119)
- Ask Me Anything (112)
- Bqhatevwr (19)
- CareGiving Kos (60)
- Chris Christie (6320)
- Comics (1890)
- Cranky Users (302)
- DK4 (1686)
- Elder Care (160)
- Elderly (344)
- Folding At Home (25)
- Frank LoBiondo (84)
- French Foreign Legion (14)
- Fukushima (2633)
- Great Atomic Fireball (2)
- GUS (4632)