Click here to contribute to Sestak's campaign so he can defeat Tea Party Toomey in 2016:It’s not an episode of House of Cards, but rather Sen. Toomey's plan, as chair of the Senate GOP Steering Committee, for 2014, 2016 and beyond: "impeach...control...leverage."
As Toomey laid out in a radio interview, “We don’t have ability to impeach [President Obama…but] if Republicans take control of the Senate, we will have control of both branches of Congress...we’ll be able to have much more leverage … to significantly change the balance of power..."
Politico said that Toomey has a "50/50" chance of being re-elected. Unseating Sen. Toomey is our best chance of preventing a Republican takeover of the Senate in 2016.
Please click here to contribute to Admiral Joe Sestak's campaign for thoughtful leadership to move issues forward -- not partisan obstructionism.
Received this e-mail today from decorated Admiral and former Congressman Joe Sestak's (D. PA) U.S. Senate campaign today:
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
fcvaguy, FindingMyVoice, Kimball Cross, skohayes, jamess, TomFromNJ, JamieG from Md, WakeUpNeo, NM Ray, renzo capetti, ericlewis0, RMForbes, Smoh, BMScott
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by poopdogcomedy
- Indiana Republican Gov. Mike Pence On Thursday, former state House Speaker and 2012 Democratic nominee John Gregg announced that he would seek a rematch with Republican Gov. Mike ...23 comments 33 Recs
- [UPDATE] Thanks @HillaryClinton . Looking forward to debating the big issues: income inequality, climate change & getting big money out of politics. — Bernie Sanders (@BernieSanders) April 30, ...375 comments 277 Recs
- Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA) ...77 comments 46 Recs
- Former Baltimore Mayor and Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley has been getting slammed in the media and by some here for what happened to Freddie Gray and for the Baltimore riots. His critics say ...130 comments 129 Recs
- Elise Stefanik On Tuesday, the DCCC launched a goofy little website targeting vulnerable House GOP freshmen, pairing them with pop songs from ostensible one-hit wonders (these guys are "one-term ...33 comments 15 Recs
- 356 comments 449 Recs
- Freddie Gray was killed by Baltimore's police. Baltimore's ghetto youthocracy responded with protests and an exhalation of random street violence. The killing of Freddie Gray, an unarmed black man ...222 comments 207 Recs
- Senator Bernie Sanders is running for President. From Vermont Public Radio : VPR News has learned from several sources that independent U.S. Sen. Bernie ...815 comments 536 Recs
- New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo ...15 comments 7 Recs
- How stupid is the right-wing media? Stupid enough ...45 comments 55 Recs
- No current results.