With the revelations that came out in regards to the J Doe Investigation, The Wisconsin State Journal will be having a Live Chat at 1:00pm. Submitting questions is very easy, I encourage participation.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by bearsguy
- Does simply investigating whether a political crime occurred violate the First Amendment rights of the suspect? Presidential hopeful Scott Walker's allies say yes. What will the courts say?15 comments 22 Recs
- 21 comments 19 Recs
- this came up while scanning the Journal Sentinel http://www.jsonline.com/news/statepolitics/joint-finance-to-deal-today-with-troubled-wedc-cuts-to-seniorcare-b99504512z1-304551231.html Walker ...18 comments 26 Recs
- Questions about WEDC are dogging Scott Walker Oh, yeah, the normally Scott Walker-subservient Republican Legislators who infest majorities in the Wisconsin State Legislature have told us all we ...62 comments 180 Recs
- Pale blue shirt here. I'm back. Hello, there. I'm Scott Walkers pale blue campaigning shirt. You've met me before . I'm the shirt that'...17 comments 35 Recs
- Excellent reporting this weekend from the Wisconsin State Journal digging into one particularly jaw-dropping $500k loan made by Scott Walker's Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC) . The ...62 comments 102 Recs
- Hi Joe ♥ ♥I'm Still Here, Waiting♥ Veterans Crisis Line 1-800-273- TALK ( 8255 and dial 1)9 comments 23 Recs
- Another Friday, and another drastic and intriguing difference of direction from our fair Governor regarding the Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC). One week after an audit from the ...11 comments 26 Recs
- Good news is hard to come by in Wisconsin these days so when there is some, I want to share the happiness. What can be more fabulous than Russ Feingold announcing he's going to take his Senate seat ...108 comments 182 Recs
- Here's why Social Security needs to ...25 comments 24 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.