Welcome to the Tuesday edition of the Coffee Hour at Street Prophets. This is an open thread where we can discuss what’s happening in our lives, what we’ve been working on, and our opinions on current events. I think it is time for another flower photo diary, starring some of the flowers and gardens which I encountered in Tillamook, Oregon.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
indybend, michelewln, Polly Syllabic, slowbutsure, NormAl1792, enhydra lutris, StateOfGrace, allergywoman, swampyankee, FloridaSNMOM, belinda ridgewood, jennyp, arizonablue, Ree Zen, librarisingnsf, The Marti, Kit RMP
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Ojibwa
- Welcome to the Overnight News Digest with a crew consisting of founder Magnifico, current leader Neon Vincent, regular editors side pocket, maggiejean, wader, Doctor RJ, rfall, JML9999 and Man Oh ...34 comments 31 Recs
- This diary will be the first diary published in the new Group Antiquities Act Defenders and Supporters. The Goal of the group is to debate the Act, its importance to the country and conservation, ...10 comments 10 Recs
- While out driving, earlier, I saw a young woman running along the road, on the sidewalk. A little further along, it was an elderly gentleman, also running. From their ‘gear,’ it was clear that ...53 comments 45 Recs
- It is only human for us to think we will find happiness someplace “out there.” We think, “If I could just get the right job, then I could be happy,” or “If I just had someone to love me, ...42 comments 30 Recs
- On Wednesday, my wife and I will pile into our little Smart car and head north up the Deadwood Trail from our little house on the prairie for the airport in Regina, Saskatchewan. We'll be gone for a ...27 comments 22 Recs
- Memorial Day is a United States federal holiday observed on the last Monday of May. Formerly known as Decoration Day, it commemorates U.S. men and women who died while in the military service. - ...5 comments 7 Recs
- Quite a nice lady, in fact. Fareed Zakaria, who shouldn't be published anywhere considering ...62 comments 69 Recs
- 4 comments 16 Recs
- United States Army Private First Class William K. Nakamura, U.S. Medal of Honor recipient, awarded posthumously. In "114 comments 92 Recs