Sincerely Held Religious Beliefs® - For when your corporate compliance costs are too high. Try Sincerely Held Religious Beliefs® - when you know what you want to do, but the law and common decency prohibit it - Sincerely Held Religious Beliefs® - 100% Supreme Court Approved - Five out of nine Supreme Court Justices agree that the law is the law, except when your Sincerely Held Religious Beliefs® say otherwise. You can't lose with Sincerely Held Religious Beliefs® - Try articulating some today.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Gooserock, BlackSheep1, highacidity, Tonedevil, occams hatchet, blueoasis, kevin k, NormAl1792, BusyinCA, The grouch, LiberalLoner, cjtjc, fleaora
Diary Recommended By
Recommended by Miles
- Questioning the Confederate flag at a Baton Rouge tea party gathering I learned about the Civil War in school, and at home. I knew I was ...812 comments 388 Recs
- Watching the reaction to Edward Snowden's revelations has been entertaining to say the least. Almost every media personality I've observed speak on it either talks about how they don't trust him, ...193 comments 87 Recs
- In The Guardian World Bank president Jim Yong Kim writes about the World Bank's new report (pdf) “Turn Down the Heat: Why a 4°C Warmer World Must be Avoided,” and warns that “we’re on ...98 comments 172 Recs
- From John Boehner's statement yesterday on the so-called "fiscal cliff": For purposes of forging a bipartisan agreement that begins to solve the problem, we're willing to accept new revenue, ...270 comments 118 Recs
- Fresh from their loss at Wednesday’s city council meeting, fluoride opponents have chosen a new focus: water flammability. In recent months opponents of water fluoridation have lobbied and ...195 comments 26 Recs
- Very interesting speculation from our friends across the pond at UK's Guardian , and it's more than idle speculation, about what exactly Mitt Romney is hiding on his tax returns. We remember, I ...114 comments 218 Recs
- The first version of this post contained several factual errors, for which I deeply apologize. These errors have been corrected. What, me worry? (Rainfall figures, USDA) When news first broke a ...169 comments 95 Recs
- The SCOTUS' strike zone has widened extremely to the right One of the more remarkable aspects of today's opinions on the Affordable Care Act is the decisions (remarkably joined by Justices Breyer ...62 comments 23 Recs
- Hello, human diary. Mitt Romney, here to again put things in you. Today was a good day. I have been fundraising on Wall Street, which is always a satisfactory experience. Tomorrow I will be ...24 comments 35 Recs
- Hello, human diary. It is I again, Mitt Romney, your better. Today has not been a good day. I mentioned before that the previous Republican occupant of the White House had endorsed me; for some ...27 comments 51 Recs
- No current results.
- No current results.