July 24 (Reuters) - Three people were shot at Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital in Darby, Pennsylvania, on Thursday and one person was in custody, according to NBC10 television station in Philadelphia.A wellness center. The irony is nearly fatal. :P
Darby Borough Police were at the scene of the hospital, about 7 miles (11 km) west of Philadelphia, according to NBC10.
The shooting took place inside the hospital's wellness center.
You must add at least one tag to this diary before publishing it.
You can add a private note to this diary when hotlisting it:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from your hotlist?
Are you sure you want to remove your recommendation? You can only recommend a diary once, so you will not be able to re-recommend it afterwards.
Rescue this diary, and add a note:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary from Rescue?
Choose where to republish this diary. The diary will be added to the queue for that group. Publish it from the queue to make it appear.
Add a quick update to your diary without changing the diary itself:
Are you sure you want to remove this diary?
Are you sure you want to save these changes to the published diary?
Recommended by ontheleftcoast
- Captain Daniel Johnson has been arrested after being formally charged with sexually assaulting at least nine different ...116 comments 184 Recs
- Senator Elizabeth Warren has noted that ISDS is a policy in the new TPP, and she, other lawmakers, environmentalists and human right activists object to ISDS for good reasons. The full name of ...49 comments 131 Recs
- I ran out of space on the sign to list all the seemingly innocuous activities unarmed black men, women and children have been guilty of committing in front of American police. Regardless, they ...27 comments 58 Recs
- Tristan Brousard is a 21-year-old native of Hathaway, LA, in Jefferson Davis Parrish. The transgender man has filed a sex disrimination lawsuit against his former employer, First Tower Loan LLC, ...14 comments 41 Recs
- ABC Nightline followed a transman (identified as Nathan Jones) through four years of transition, from age 14 through graduation from high school.15 comments 52 Recs
- Republican Indiana Governor Mike Pence has championed an anti-gay law called the Senate Enrolled Act 101 or as some call it, the Religious Freedom Act. Governor Pence swears was not created to ...105 comments 79 Recs
- Why do we choke up when we see a stranger empathize with a gay couple denied service in a restaurant? Being kicked out of a Mexican eatery in Mississippi seems like such a first world problem. There ...2 comments 10 Recs
- I think it would go something like this (sung to the tune of Blue Bayou): Go steal nickels, go steal dimes Tell them Jeb did some similar crimes Tell them God said it’s you this time They won’t ...38 comments 31 Recs
- Environmental and human rights activists, holding plastic “torches” and “pitchforks,” formed human barricades at both entrances to the Nestlé Waters bottling plant in Sacramento at 5:00 a.m.49 comments 196 Recs
- During basketball season of 2014, Blake raised $2555.55 for East Meckelenburg High School's chosen charity, Mothering Across Continents, for the purpose of building a school in South Sudan. Since ...13 comments 45 Recs