Sick of letting the terrorist wingnuts label us I am writing this diary. I could sit around and try to falsely simplify the world by pretending it is black and white: but it's not. I could sit around and unconditionally support the American government even when it does really bad things to people including its own citizens and soliders: but I won't. I could mindlessly follow the corporate media: but I don't want to be another american idiot.
Instead I am a realist (more below)
- That corporate terrorist america and pres. gasman(oops I mean the U.S. government) has played a huge role in pissing off the world.
- That violence coming from the United States (in the form of Pres. Gasman's war) increases violence world wide. An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind!
- We are less safe now than we have been in a long time.
- That we can't expect to have wars for our own corporate interest completely in far of countries without it coming back to the countries that we live in.
- That resources used to protect us from what corporate terrorist america has done to piss off the rest of the world have been used disproportionally for the rich corporate terrorists. You get screened when you go on an air plane but not on a bus.
The basic idea is that everyone has a role to play in this. There are no easy answers. Everyone is an aggressor and everyone is a victim (well expect for the many countries that are smart enough to stay out of this whole thing). So this is why I am a realist and I won't bore you with another 1000 words about why I am a realist.