The 14 common threads of Fascism: Fascism and America today, this is scary! Make sure this makes the Political Circuit!
I was listening to veterans Day festivities in my town of Gardner, Ma. The speaker likened the atmosphere today to that of 1938 1939. He said our veterans and wounded are being mistreated despite what we are told and I have to agree. He said this war on terrorism may have no end and again he is right. I have to differ with him though that despite the fact that the same problem persists today, Fascism!
I was looking for the stories this morning of Bush the Nazi at his Crawford ranch and fellow Nazi Cheney holding services at Arlington cemetery. I couldn't find the stories of these 2 combat dodgers who claim to care about those that are serving and serving in these warmongers Forever Wars but I stumbled upon a story that made me take a closer look at Fascism and our mis Government today. What I found relly blew me away.
First I have to laugh! the story I stumbled upon was about The Ibero-American summit ending on an unusually heated note Saturday, when
an angry verbal spat culminated with the king of Spain telling Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez to "shut up."
Chavez, the outspoken leftist leader who called U.S. President George W. Bush the "devil" on the floor of the United Nations last year, triggered the exchange by repeatedly referring to former Spanish Prime Minister Jose Maria Aznar as a "fascist." Aznar, a conservative and a close Bush ally who backed the U.S.-led war in Iraq "is a fascist," Chavez said in a speech to leaders from Latin America, Spain and Portugal. "Fascists are not human. A snake is more human." Is Chavez right
At first I thought that was funny but then I remembered that we often accuse Bush of being a Fascist and when people started getting sick of Bush talking about the so called war on terror he start calling the "enemy" Islamo-Fascist, Fascism seems to be at war with itself. The entire world seems to be Fascist today! i never thought about it today but I found a story on the Israeli's letting fascist into the Government and a story about Al Gore and Eco-Fascists which I never heard before. I decided to look up the 14 common threads of Fascism but first look at this! war of the Fascist Worlds
Anyway look at the 14 common threads of Fascism: keep the entire world in mind but particularly how everyone of them applies in America today. This is scarey!
* 1. Powerful and continuing expressions of nationalism. Bingo!
* 2. Disdain for the importance of human rights. Bingo!
* 3. Identification of enemies/scapegoats as a unifying cause. Bingo!
* 4. The supremacy of the military/avid militarism. Bingo!
* 5. Rampant sexism. This is the only thread "I hope" does not apply here but does with the Islamists
* 6. A controlled mass media. Bingo!
* 7. Obsession with national security. Bingo!
* 8. Religion and ruling elite tied together. Bingo!
* 9. Power of corporations protected. Bingo!
* 10. Power of labor suppressed or eliminated. Bingo!
* 11. Disdain and suppression of intellectuals and the arts. (at the link read how it does apply)
* 12. Obsession with crime and punishment.
* 13. Rampant cronyism and corruption. Bingo!
* 14. Fraudulent elections. Bingo!
* Read the explanations it's alarming! The Explanations
Even more frightening is a collection of news articles dating from the start of the Bush presidency divided into topics relating to each of the 14 points of fascism including proof in pictures.
http://www.oldamericancentury.org/... It is a stunning further analysis of American Fascism! Talk about this, spread it where it can get heard!